Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Jay was buying trash properties. He bought a few little run down houses and an apartment building that looked like something you’d have seen in a Juvinile video.

He was on some “buy back the block” shyt, but if I’m investing my money and expecting a return, I want my money invested in the best real estate, not some old crappy buildings.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
He yells every word and does this overly fake laugh to buy time too much. I stopped watching him regularly a while ago even if his info is accurate.

He is a scammer full stop, just that he did it legally. Almost 600k in management fees, paid the Jay Morrison Academy to do the marketing with TREF funds, had TREF loan money to a company he owned a significant portion of.

Everything he did was to siphon money from TREF to himself. It was a disaster and he dont even talk about it anymore

that's cuz like every other con-man/fraudster/grifter, when the cat is out the bag on their bullshyt, they are too busy cooking up their next scam.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He didn’t even touch on the fact that the contracting companies that the fund “hired” were Also owned by jay Morrison so not only is he taking management fees, his wife got paid $500k in salary (and she has absolutely no real estate credentials whatsoever) but he also paid himself through contracting companies that he owns. This might be one of the greatest cons ever in American history simply because all of this is completely legal :mjlol::wow:
It's not great at all just successful. It's quite stupid and obvious. Openly and flagrantly violating. He didn't respect the investors enough to even try and cover tracks. I always mention that people who were calling him into question during his money raising campaigns were silenced by others in the room. The flaws were openly visible but people were so emotionally invested they shyt on others for being suspicious and critical. There's infinite lessons here. But the simplest take away is to not invest behind emotions. Look at the business plan. Look at the history of the people behind it.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Wait, what the entire fukk? I’ve never heard this before.

I swear to goodness you cannot lose in this country if you just figure out how to work the system.

This dude is a legit scumbag, but all his moves are legal! 😩😩😩

I’d almost be impressed if he didn’t specifically target this at the Black community. I cannot believe he had the gall and ability to game all these people.

Put him next to the greats (scammers) like Umar, etc. What a feat.
Oh you can def lose. People get killed for this type of shyt all the time.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
The Pocket watcher got another video on this dude as well :mjlol:

They need to keep their foot on that scammers necks. Knowing how these dudes act I wouldn’t be surprised is Jay try to hire some goons to shoot these guys. Jay isn’t a businessman, he’s a scammer with a haircut and a suit. Unbelievable that the fukking NFL had to send out a memo warning people about this guy. Can’t wait till this bum is back in Rikers.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
They need to keep their foot on that scammers necks. Knowing how these dudes act I wouldn’t be surprised is Jay try to hire some goons to shoot these guys. Jay isn’t a businessman, he’s a scammer with a haircut and a suit. Unbelievable that the fukking NFL had to send out a memo warning people about this guy. Can’t wait till this bum is back in Rikers.
The fact that they made 2 videos about him together in this short time span says something. It’s foot-on-neck season forreal.