Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Right lol.

@theworldismine13 if I DM you and say I can flip your $100 into $10gs because I’m a basketball guru and I know the outcome of games and you give me the $100 and I lose it all from bad bets, then you find out not only did was I not good at betting, but the highest my “basketball knowledge” went to was boys & girls club, you would be ready to fight.

But technically I didn’t steal from you or do anything illegal.

But you would technically want to punch my face in and feel like I misrepresented myself.

He did that on a grand scale. It’s not “illegal” but it’s bad business (being bad at business is not illegal btw) and the type of business it is, ppl lost money instead of receiving a bad product or eating bad food…

what if you get your $100 back?

LiIZaneFan1978

2PAC BACK
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right lol.

@theworldismine13 if I DM you and say I can flip your $100 into $10gs because I’m a basketball guru and I know the outcome of games and you give me the $100 and I lose it all from bad bets, then you find out not only did was I not good at betting, but the highest my “basketball knowledge” went to was boys & girls club, you would be ready to fight.

But technically I didn’t steal from you or do anything illegal.

But you would technically want to punch my face in and feel like I misrepresented myself.

He did that on a grand scale. It’s not “illegal” but it’s bad business (being bad at business is not illegal btw) and the type of business it is, ppl lost money instead of receiving a bad product or eating bad food…

You would’ve had to keep $25 for a transaction fee and agree to split the winnings off the $75 50/50 to be comparable to TREF lol

invalid

Banned
Daps
what if you get your $100 back?

His ridiculous fee structure is 5.5/50 which means you're not getting that $100 back if there is no ROI because you're paying him $5.50 off of that $100 principle to manage your money. Each year. So after year one, your principle is down to $94.50 without realizing any profit. After year two, your principle is down to $89. So on and so forth. And whatever return that's realized, he's taking 50% of that. If you're lucky to get $5.00 profit, he's taking $2.50.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
His ridiculous fee structure is 5.5/50 which means you're not getting that $100 back if there is no ROI because you're paying him $5.50 off of that $100 principle to manage your money. Each year. So after year one, your principle is down to $94.50 without realizing any profit. After year two, your principle is down to $89. So on and so forth. And whatever return that's realized, he's taking 50% of that. If you're lucky to get $5.00 profit, he's taking $2.50.
thats not what i mean, what i mean is that a bunch of people got their money back

you can quibble about the percentages of the management fee, but basically the way TREF runs is the same way any reit works, even if the management fee was higher than average it still wouldnt make it a scam.

nobody has lost any money, the only way you can lose all your money is if tref goes belly up, which it hasnt

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats not what i mean, what i mean is that a bunch of people got their money back

you can quibble about the percentages of the management fee, but basically the way TREF runs is the same way any reit works, even if the management fee was higher than average it still wouldnt make it a scam.

nobody has lost any money, the only way you can lose all your money is if tref goes belly up, which it hasnt
A bunch of people of not gotten their money back, what are you talking about bro?

How could you get your “money back” if fees were taken off the top? Jay would have to pay back what’s already in his personal account.

That’s why it’s explicitly stated that once you put in you can’t draw out. That’s not even debatable.

You must be talking about the “return” that people got a year or so ago, which if I remeber was like $2 or something…

I’m starting to wonder if you are trolling, or am I seriously reading the thoughts of someone who is open to getting got, proving that there always are people will line up to be suckers…

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
A bunch of people of not gotten their money back, what are you talking about bro?

How could you get your “money back” if fees were taken off the top? Jay would have to pay back what’s already in his personal account.

That’s why it’s explicitly stated that once you put in you can’t draw out. That’s not even debatable.

You must be talking about the “return” that people got a year or so ago, which if I remeber was like $2 or something…

I’m starting to wonder if you are trolling, or am I seriously reading the thoughts of someone who is open to getting got, proving that there always are people will line up to be suckers…

There were protests and people did get the money that they invested back

Separately people got dividend checks last year

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You must be talking about the “return” that people
There were protests and people did get the money that they invested back

Separately people got dividend checks last year
Real question, not trying to be funny, I really am asking: Where are you getting this information from?

The only protest I’m aware of were the one or two led by Tony the Closer in 2020 at Jays biz location, and there weren’t a lot of people there, and no one got refunds.

You seem confident in this, did you get a refund, or is there something that I’m unaware of?

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Real question, not trying to be funny, I really am asking: Where are you getting this information from?

The only protest I’m aware of were the one or two led by Tony the Closer in 2020 at Jays biz location, and there weren’t a lot of people there, and no one got refunds.

You seem confident in this, did you get a refund, or is there something that I’m unaware of?

i remember watching videos with people complaining and also people saying they got their money back, thats part of the reason the protests died down, im talking online protests also

the thing about tref is that jay morrison is a big shyt talker, and he has lied about stuff, ill give yall that, i think the videos and the witnesses showed that but tref in terms of paperwork is legit, and its still running, there is no evidence that its a scam, you can make the case that its a bad investment but the only way you can actually lose all your money is if it goes bankrupt or he closes it, which is unlikely

the only way it would really go down is if they make a really bad deal and/or start hemorrhaging money, but because its an actual legit reit it can coast along for years

Last edited:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
He is making more on fees than the fund has revenue. They spent over 2 million on administrative fees and "marketing." Jay took these fools for everything

Screenshot-20230727-042525-You-Tube.jpg

rlg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is making more on fees than the fund has revenue. They spent over 2 million on administrative fees and "marketing." Jay took these fools for everything

Screenshot-20230727-042525-You-Tube.jpg

Once he started mentioning buying some abandoned town vs finding undervalued properties I knew it was over with.

Content with him and his team attempting to source undervalued properties and flipping content would have made for good content. That's when I knew it was over with.