Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Never paid this shyt any mind… :ehh:

Still hilarious seeing a scammer getting exposed. All you have to do is look the part and seem like you know what you’re talking about and ppl will just give you their money. :ehh:

I don’t think so. People gravitated to him because he used to be a drug dealer and talks about hustling and the streets all the time. His main demographic is lower middle class and poor people, they love those type of people. I doubt he would’ve had a following if he was a charismatic college graduate who told people to get a 9-5 or a trade and invest with that money.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
how so? I knew this fool was scamming from the jump. back from his paid appearance to be on the breakfast club. shame on them by the way taking blatant payola.
Whats even worse is large platforms like the breakfast club and earn your leisure took down their interviews with jay obviously because they have evidence of their own that he’s a scammer but they didn’t have the decency to inform their viewers.

If you help give this man credibility and notoriety through your platform don’t take down the video discreetly. Put out a public statement as to why. Their just worried about their brand and reputation.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
The ultimate scammer. Receipts are below

He didn’t even touch on the fact that the contracting companies that the fund “hired” were Also owned by jay Morrison so not only is he taking management fees, his wife got paid $500k in salary (and she has absolutely no real estate credentials whatsoever) but he also paid himself through contracting companies that he owns. This might be one of the greatest cons ever in American history simply because all of this is completely legal :mjlol::wow:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
He didn’t even touch on the fact that the contracting companies that the fund “hired” were Also owned by jay Morrison so not only is he taking management fees, his wife got paid $500k in salary (and she has absolutely no real estate credentials whatsoever) but he also paid himself through contracting companies that he owns. This might be one of the greatest cons ever in American history simply because all of this is completely legal :mjlol::wow:
Wait, what the entire fukk? I’ve never heard this before.

I swear to goodness you cannot lose in this country if you just figure out how to work the system.

This dude is a legit scumbag, but all his moves are legal! 😩😩😩

I’d almost be impressed if he didn’t specifically target this at the Black community. I cannot believe he had the gall and ability to game all these people.

Put him next to the greats (scammers) like Umar, etc. What a feat.