Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Pocket watching with JT also got his foot on Jay Morrison's neck :mjlol:

It was around this time last year when I first listened to the Pocket Watcher and he was explaining in detail how Jay Morrison was a fraud. It's been very eye opening when you look at all the other IG gurus who are always trying to sell a course but never can fully explain how they are rich.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
It was around this time last year when I first listened to the Pocket Watcher and he was explaining in detail how Jay Morrison was a fraud. It's been very eye opening when you look at all the other IG gurus who are always trying to sell a course but never can fully explain how they are rich.
Pocket watcher talks too much, but he be on point exposing these frauds.

invalid

Banned
Daps
He didn’t even touch on the fact that the contracting companies that the fund “hired” were Also owned by jay Morrison so not only is he taking management fees, his wife got paid $500k in salary (and she has absolutely no real estate credentials whatsoever) but he also paid himself through contracting companies that he owns. This might be one of the greatest cons ever in American history simply because all of this is completely legal :mjlol::wow:

That "marketing, general, and admin" line item most likely went to him and his wife as well. He's doing all the marketing himself and both he and his wife are doing the operations.

Pocket watcher talks too much, but he be on point exposing these frauds.

He gets on my nerves and I'm a fellow CPA. Can't listen to these YouTube people very long.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Maybe they will finally get this dude out the paint. I hate seeing someone target our community because they know many of our people won’t know what to look out for.
The white boys assessment was he wasn't a scammer, moreso incompetent. Plus he already has control of the $12 million he raised (minus his yearly management fee :mjlol: ). Unfortunately, he will stay in the paint. The damage has been done

:francis:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
No doubt, but JT is hella verbose :russ:

I still fukk with his content tho.
He yells every word and does this overly fake laugh to buy time too much. I stopped watching him regularly a while ago even if his info is accurate.

The white boys assessment was he wasn't a scammer, moreso incompetent. Plus he already has control of the $12 million he raised (minus his yearly management fee :mjlol: ). Unfortunately, he will stay in the paint. The damage has been done

He is a scammer full stop, just that he did it legally. Almost 600k in management fees, paid the Jay Morrison Academy to do the marketing with TREF funds, had TREF loan money to a company he owned a significant portion of.

Everything he did was to siphon money from TREF to himself. It was a disaster and he dont even talk about it anymore

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge

He said that to avoid a lawsuit from Jay, he kept it to the facts.