Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Knew that shyt was a scam when you had the likes of brother polight, tariq, moist Watkins, and the breakfast club promoting that bullshyt :mjlol:

He said he was the young Malcolm, when brehs asked legitimate questions he would say even Harriet Tubman couldn't free every one. If you fell for this dumb shyt you deserved it :russ:

"Buy back the block" :youngsabo:
"Whats good family:mjgrin:"
"hey King :salute:"

When you hear this bullshyt run the other way :damn:

Sad thing is, this was 2017. Had this bytchass scammer put just half the money raised into buying even basic townhomes he would've made some absurd gains considering we are in the hottest real estate market in history, you have firms buying homes/properties way ABOVE asking price and they are snatched up in less than a week. Read an article that a burned out home is going for $400,000 and is under contract :what:

A housing market so hot that a burned-out home listed for $400,000 - CNN

The overall ROI would've been higher than he predicted :wow:

Instead, the money was spent on a dumbass wedding and other depreciating items to flex on other black people and increase his own brand. They lost the money/need more money, has come full circle and is a preacher who will preach forgiveness and old grandmothers will fall for that bullshyt.

nikkas getting finessed once again :snoop:

the breakfast club is already known to be pay to play. so fukk them, cuz they exploiting the community as well.

when u see randoms appearing on major platforms outta nowhere, best believe they paying for that exposure.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
So how is he not in jail?

Here’s how (laymen’s terms and I’m not a financial analyst)

he created a business where he was allowed to take money from investors, pocket some as a management fee, “invest the rest” into risky investments. If the investments don’t pan out, he’s already been paid.

investing in any business is a risk, so there was no guaranteed returns to investors on the investments, and the management fee is already paid.

if there are no dividends to give to people, he has no liability. It’s not a “scam” (I don’t think) according to the law, but he was able to hustle people into giving him their money for investments that were never fruitful.

If you pay me to gamble for you (let’s say I charge $2 on every $20 bet) you give me $22, I pocket $2 and gamble $20. You lost $22, the house made $20, I made $2. The risk is yours. It’s not a scam if I convinced you that I would win given there’s an inherent risk that I may lose, but it is a hustle :yeshrug:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place

he created a business where he was allowed to take money from investors, pocket some as a management fee, “invest the rest” into risky investments. If the investments don’t pan out, he’s already been paid.

investing in any business is a risk, so there was no guaranteed returns to investors on the investments, and the management fee is already paid.

if there are no dividends to give to people, he has no liability. It’s not a “scam” (I don’t think) according to the law, but he was able to hustle people into giving him their money for investments that were never fruitful.

If you pay me to gamble for you (let’s say I charge $2 on every $20 bet) you give me $22, I pocket $2 and gamble $20. You lost $22, the house made $20, I made $2. The risk is yours. It’s not a scam if I convinced you that I would win given there’s an inherent risk that I may lose, but it is a hustle :yeshrug:
Did people sign off on this? You would need liability forms for things like this, no?

This is why education is important. Real Education, not bullshyt knowledge. :russ:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

There were dividends. Everyone received $1.75.:skip:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
That’s HIS building. SMH, black folks is the easiest to hustle. Just throw in a few buzzwords and appeal to our legacy of suffering and these con men laugh straight to the bank
:mjlol: the TREF investors be all in the comments calling it their building. I guess since he put their names on the “founders” wall in the building, they have some claim to it..