Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
the sec reports prove its not a scam, you're confused

I did give $500, I'm trying to figure out how I got scammed lol

Do you know how many people create shell companies or vaporware for the only purpose of getting people to invest? This happens all the time. All the legitimate papers are created but the true intentions remain to pocket stupid investors money. Just because you have a legitimate paper trail does not mean that the true intentions serve your promoted business.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
they are using scam and hustle interchangeably.

you didn’t get scammed :stopitslime:

you got hustled :ufdup:

the only way I would be hustled is if tref went bankrupt

it's interesting going over the details of sec report, but to say it's a smoking gun that proves tref is a scam is laughable

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it is, you guys make no sense. Claiming that marketing expenses are too high isn't proof that its scam, I'm not sure why y'all don't get that
He has proven to be terrible with money since he lived in Jersey and you fools keep giving it to him lol.

Tell me what is happening with the money you have contributed and post receipts

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Do you know how many people create shell companies or vaporware for the only purpose of getting people to invest? This happens all the time. All the legitimate papers are created but the true intentions remain to pocket stupid investors money. Just because you have a legitimate paper trail does not mean that the true intentions serve your promoted business.

You're trying to move the goal posts. People said it was a scam, Jay did all the paperwork, people reported him to sec, he was investigated twice, everything looked legit

You have zero evidence to prove that it's a scam. Using stories about shell companies and vapowear is not evidence that tref is a scam
You do realize an allegation is not proof right?

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
You're trying to move the goal posts. People said it was a scam, Jay did all the paperwork, people reported him to sec, he was investigated twice, everything looked legit

You have zero evidence to prove that it's a scam. Using stories about shell companies and vapowear is not evidence that tref is a scam
You do realize an allegation is not proof right?

People that know him stated that he turned down real estate opportunities that would have netted the fund more profit. What does that tell you? His fund only made 3K in rent so far. But hey, it's your money, like one poster mentioned. Btw, I have a nice bridge for selll, it's cheap and even comes with a vacant toll booth. DM me if you're interested.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
People that know him stated that he turned down real estate opportunities that would have netted the fund more profit. What does that tell you? His fund only made 3K in rent so far. But hey, it's your money, like one poster mentioned. Btw, I have a nice bridge for selll, it's cheap and even comes with a vacant toll booth. DM me if you're interested.

Sir, you have provided zero evidence of tref being a scam

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sir, you have provided zero evidence of tref being a scam
The fund itself isn’t necessarily a scam. It’s legit just with a shytty business model, that’s why he’s basically lost all the money. You can’t tell me what he’s doing with your money because you don’t know, and he’s not being transparent which is typical of grifters and scammers. The TREF has not benefited anyone but himself.