Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
this is your proof?
Bruh lol. It’s confirmed dude was a scammer. When they had EYL on they pretty much said Jay wasn’t who he was claiming. And the spot on MSNBC he was showing a loaner house lol. There’s other brothers doing good business, you don’t have to die on this hill

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Bruh lol. It’s confirmed dude was a scammer. When they had EYL on they pretty much said Jay wasn’t who he was claiming. And the spot on MSNBC he was showing a loaner house lol. There’s other brothers doing good business, you don’t have to die on this hill

y'all still crying about this?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
yall are confused, the dividend proves its not a scam
Fall for the flim flam, brehs.

Yaphet-Kotto-Monkey-Hustle.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
If I wasn’t lazy I’d go back and quote all the dimbass posters who fell for this and caught feelings whenever we told you this was an obvious scam. I don’t care what your race is, you do NOT invest in random funds from random people with zero experience or track record.

You want to put your money in an investment? Do some fukking research. You want something safe and guaranteed? Get a Vanguard index fund. You want to take risks? Find a fund somewhere that works for you…but when I say “somewhere” I mean a reputable investment company like Blackrock…not some random black dude. Miss me with that “support black people” shyt if you can’t even do basic research.