Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
hqdefault.jpg

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
29 minutes. Lost almost 2million which is a million more in 2020. Meanwhile most of it was increased management fee and marketing which he pays himself to do.

TREF investors should have listened beforehand. You cant even sell your shares and you dont even know the price of them now
:deadrose:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If I wasn’t lazy I’d go back and quote all the dimbass posters who fell for this and caught feelings whenever we told you this was an obvious scam. I don’t care what your race is, you do NOT invest in random funds from random people with zero experience or track record.

You want to put your money in an investment? Do some fukking research. You want something safe and guaranteed? Get a Vanguard index fund. You want to take risks? Find a fund somewhere that works for you…but when I say “somewhere” I mean a reputable investment company like Blackrock…not some random black dude. Miss me with that “support black people” shyt if you can’t even do basic research.
The amount of times I've warned brehs about some shyt. Got shyt on and called a hater and then time reveals all.

It's the way people get emotionally invested in these frauds that gets me. They become attack dogs for the con men. You couldn't call out Jay or Ummar even Tariq. And the list goes on. All got a similar hustle victimizing Black people. Using emotional appeals to get guards down. They don't come with concrete plans, proof of concept. Nothing.

Jay was called out thoroughly and it was investors that stepped up to "shut down haters"

The concept of "haters" is used to deter real criticism. Real scrutiny.

Now this fraud is about to be in the house of God? Shamelessly too. No restitution for his victims. Flossing on em too. These dudes are sociopaths

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
Knew that shyt was a scam when you had the likes of brother polight, tariq, moist Watkins, and the breakfast club promoting that bullshyt :mjlol:

He said he was the young Malcolm, when brehs asked legitimate questions he would say even Harriet Tubman couldn't free every one. If you fell for this dumb shyt you deserved it :russ:

"Buy back the block" :youngsabo:
"Whats good family:mjgrin:"
"hey King :salute:"

When you hear this bullshyt run the other way :damn:

Sad thing is, this was 2017. Had this bytchass scammer put just half the money raised into buying even basic townhomes he would've made some absurd gains considering we are in the hottest real estate market in history, you have firms buying homes/properties way ABOVE asking price and they are snatched up in less than a week. Read an article that a burned out home is going for $400,000 and is under contract :what:

A housing market so hot that a burned-out home listed for $400,000 - CNN

The overall ROI would've been higher than he predicted :wow:

Instead, the money was spent on a dumbass wedding and other depreciating items to flex on other black people and increase his own brand. They lost the money/need more money, has come full circle and is a preacher who will preach forgiveness and old grandmothers will fall for that bullshyt.

nikkas getting finessed once again :snoop: