Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
TREF bag holders have ILLIQUID shares that were valued proprietarily. They can’t sell em anywhere or get refunded. With dividend stocks u can sell the underlying asset at any time to mitigate an L or lock in profits.

actually there is a process to liquidate, people have been liquidating if they want to

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I can’t believe this nikka took like 5 million of the money to buy a fukking huge building to use as a coworking space.

:snoop:

Like, how did he even think that was gonna work? I understand if he felt like he could skim $1M off the top to star the shyt but $5M../he’s a fukking idiot. He went and bought a trophy before he won a game.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I can’t believe this nikka took like 5 million of the money to buy a fukking huge building to use as a coworking space.

:snoop:

Like, how did he even think that was gonna work? I understand if he felt like he could skim $1M off the top to star the shyt but $5M../he’s a fukking idiot. He went and bought a trophy before he won a game.

exactly. Dude should have just bought 1 apartment complex in a good area. Between that and him “buying back the block”, which was basically buying random shytty houses, he missed out on a real opportunity.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
exactly. Dude should have just bought 1 apartment complex in a good area. Between that and him “buying back the block”, which was basically buying random shytty houses, he missed out on a real opportunity.

Yeah dude, the portfolio is straight up shyt. $5M could have gotten him a couple multi-family properties generating 5 digits in rent every month. Obviously I’m oversimplifying it but he took the $5M and created more liability with it. The Legacy Center aka Death Star is going to drain every dollar left in the fund.