Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

LiIZaneFan1978

2PAC BACK
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Jay is a fraud, but most dividend payments are only a couple dollars per stock and that's for major billion dollar corporations. Do they not understand what a dividend is?

:gucci:

TREF bag holders have ILLIQUID shares that were valued proprietarily. They can’t sell em anywhere or get refunded. With dividend stocks u can sell the underlying asset at any time to mitigate an L or lock in profits.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Where is that goof ass @Booker T Garvey and his 'hot takes'?

OAN, it's been four years now. The lock in period for most investors should've been well up by now allowing them to sell their shares. It should be no reason whatsoever why, at this point, they have the inability to divest from their investment.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Where is that goof ass @Booker T Garvey and his 'hot takes'?

OAN, it's been four years now. The lock in period for most investors should've been well up by now allowing them to sell their shares. It should be no reason whatsoever why, at this point, they have the inability to divest from their investment.
The problem is who do they sell them to? And for what?

invalid

Banned
Daps
The problem is who do they sell them to? And for what?

I'm not entirely convinced that there aren't more gullible people out there trying to buy into the fund.

What for? I would personally cut my losses which is better than losing my whole damn investment. I'd sale to a new gullible investor at a 50% discount - $250 and get the hell out of there. That way, they think they are getting a discount even though they still are most likely overpaying.

Fund ain't prolly worth but $35/share. Last time I check, he only raised like $9 million in capital and only like $3 million had been used at that point to acquire real property.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Do you know the normal pay for fund managers? I don't think we can clearly say it is unethical until we know that data.

We do know because there is an industry standard on how management fees are to be calculated. At $800k a year, he should be managing a portfolio valued at $40 million dollars. Last time I checked, his portfolio was only valued at $9 million and majority of that was in cash and not actually being invested in real estate.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
truly sad. I wanted him to win, as long as he was serious & legit.

I just did a quick YouTube search, and nobody has fukked with Jay in the past 2 years. Dude is done. His name is trash in the streets. I don’t know how he can come back from this

I’m not sure if it’s been posted here but earn your leisure took down the jay Morrison interview as well

Edit: my bad I see you alluded to that as well

He took all real estate info including TREF out of his bio.

anybody know if boyce stop fukkin w/ him yet?