Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I question the intelligence of anyone who fell for this. It may not have been a scam but why would you invest in a crowd sourced real estate scheme with someone who has no track record?

If you want to invest in real estate...invest in real estate. Don't give money to some random dude because he's black and wears a suit. You don't need to recreate the wheel, we know what successful real estate investment looks like. It doesn't look like this.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Anyone that truly understands the concept of investment knows there's both the risk and the reward. Investment is not savings, it's not retirement, it's gambling and you need to make sure you gamble knowing all the variables. If you're 80...you don't invest in a bond that is gonna give you 6% after 20 years...you won't live to see it through. I say that to say this, if you gave this dude your last $500 and now you're stressing, you're the dumb ass, not him.

You don't put your last $500 in E-Trade and demand it turn into $560 in 2 years or you're biffed. I lost so much value in my stocks last week, shyt makes me weak in the knees and makes me want to throw up but it's the game we play. You gotta take the highs with the lows...if you don't want to put your cash at risk put it in a shoe box under your bed.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
This video is 2 goddamn hours long - anyone have cliffs?

I watch YT at 2x speed - but I also don't have an hour to burn anytime soon.

cliffs:

Jay doesn’t know what he’s doing.

he’s a scammer, like Umar and the other hoteps

he’s gonna end up on American Greed

he’s talking about stopping gentrification with a few million dollars, while hedge funds are out there buying 7000 thousand homes in one town, with billions of dollars

he promised an 8 percent return, which for the second year, he hasn’t paid out. The minimum investment was $500. 8 percent of that is $40. It’s essentially a waste of time and money for the poor black people he was marketing to.

he has shady business practices with other people in the industry. He owes one guy $50,000, but refuses to answer his calls.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dude paid himself almost 500k with no profit , why do poor black people like parting with their hard earned money ? . Dude will end up in jail or missing . Stop trusting scam artist my people

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Without doing much research, this looks HEAVILY edited to imply he's saying something he's not really saying.

The full video is here and it's actually worse, he blames the downfall of the fund and not paying investors based on bad advice he received.

He actually outright says that he can't promise anything this second go round to investors because he has to meet his compliance needs (the SEC)...listen to it from his own mouth :hubie:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
The full video is here and it's actually worse, he blames the downfall of the fund and not paying investors based on bad advice he received.

He actually outright says that he can't promise anything this second go round to investors because he has to meet his compliance needs (the SEC)...listen to it from his own mouth :hubie:

He’s so arrogant and flashy. He got a picture of himself in the background with a crown. I can’t believe he is blaming his lawyers...that’s not leadership...you’re the boss, it’s your fault and not anyone else’s. When he was asking for money he presented himself as all knowing but now that it didn’t go right now he is a victim. SMH.

Last edited: