Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

Dirien

Pro
Daps
Quick update: We've gotten some good acquisitions as you can see with the 98 units they got. The annual filing was properly updated so they are OPEN for funding again! DoJ investigation over, not sure if the SEC investigation is still on going. They haven't said anything else about it so expecting good news there too.

Bad news is dividends are going to take some time. The company is not yet profitable as due to the development time of some projects. They have started receiving payments on some of the funding. Inability to raise capital for part of the year hurt them although they were able to deploy available capital. May take at least another year or so for all dividends plus interest.

Any questions just let me know.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
What's the latest on this funding project

Looks like he's still needing people to give him money, but somebody in the comments section of their latest video is pissed off :huhldup:

Mr. Parks
1 week ago
WHY HAVEN'T YOU STARTED DISTRIBUTING FUNDS TO SHAREHOLDERS? IT'S BEEN OVER 16 MONTHS!!!!!

Mr. Parks
1 week ago
STOP GIVING HISTORY LESSONS AND STOP SAYING WE ARE BEING IMMATURE, UNREALISTIC OR IMPRACTICAL. WHEN WILL YOU START DISTRIBUTING EARNINGS TO SHAREHOLDERS?

invalid

Banned
Daps
Looks like he's still needing people to give him money, but somebody in the comments section of their latest video is pissed off :huhldup:

Mr. Parks
1 week ago
WHY HAVEN'T YOU STARTED DISTRIBUTING FUNDS TO SHAREHOLDERS? IT'S BEEN OVER 16 MONTHS!!!!!

Mr. Parks
1 week ago
STOP GIVING HISTORY LESSONS AND STOP SAYING WE ARE BEING IMMATURE, UNREALISTIC OR IMPRACTICAL. WHEN WILL YOU START DISTRIBUTING EARNINGS TO SHAREHOLDERS?

People like this are so fukkin stupid.

1) why would you give up your money to someone that doesn’t have a proven track record for managing a fund?

2) why would you invest money that it appears you can’t afford to lose?

3) if you trying to make a quick buck, out of all investments, why would you pick real estate, the least liquid?

nikkas is just dumb and shouldn’t be investing. If I was Jay I would finesse the fukk out of them too.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
3) if you trying to make a quick buck, out of all investments, why would you pick real estate, the least liquid?

nikkas is just dumb and shouldn’t be investing.

lol exactly

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe

1) why would you give up your money to someone that doesn’t have a proven track record for managing a fund?

nikkas is just dumb and shouldn’t be investing. If I was Jay I would finesse the fukk out of them too.

10/10 they didn’t invest(donate). Some people just like to gossip.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

so wait a minute...the argument now is that people shouldn't even be fukking w/Jay and the TREF.

so let's go ahead and lock/bush the thread then and pretend this entire 2 year long discussion never happened :mjlol:

invalid

Banned
Daps
so wait a minute...the argument now is that people shouldn't even be fukking w/Jay and the TREF.

I’m not making an argument. I’m pointing out the stupidity of the person you decided to quote.

I’m also pointing out your own, seeing that, with your limited investing knowledge, you weren’t able to make those quick observations yourself and come to the conclusion that the person that you quoted wasn’t worth quoting.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I’m not making an argument. I’m pointing out the stupidity of the person you decided to quote.

I’m also pointing out your own, seeing that, with your limited investing knowledge, you weren’t able to make those quick observations yourself and come to the conclusion that the person that you quoted wasn’t worth quoting.

:rudy: nikka shut your dumbass up..this thread is almost 3 years old, when TREF first came out nobody was shouting "don't invest with this dude!"

at most people were just skeptical, now here your lame ass is 3 years later with all this new info: "thEy ShoUlDa neVEr GaVe HIm monEy!" :bryan:

go ahead and reply with some ole bullshyt but don't expect me to respond back :coffee: