Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

invalid

Banned
Daps
:rudy: nikka shut your dumbass up..this thread is almost 3 years old, when TREF first came out nobody was shouting "don't invest with this dude!"

Thanks for pointing out the age of this thread as if it has anything to do with people making stupid investment decisions for themselves.

Thank god we got you to :cape: for them.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn, this thread is dead silent :russ:

This black man just made Atlanta history and ya'll run like cowards. I thought Tone & Yvette said this was a "scam.":jbhmm:
The Gathering Spot has been up and running for a years and offers the same (and better) services, plus a restaurant and other amenities. Also black owned.

I wouldn’t say he made history but congrats to him

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Damn, this thread is dead silent :russ:

This black man just made Atlanta history and ya'll run like cowards. I thought Tone & Yvette said this was a "scam.":jbhmm:

Last time you bumped this dead post cheering him on, he deleted the IG post a few months later, any comments on that sir? :pachaha:

Have any of his investors made any money yet? Is the SEC still on him? Bump the thread when some of the criticisms leveled at TRF have been addressed :coffee:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
And it's begun....check the comments:

Fatha Truth
1 day ago (edited)
I feel bad for all you who invested with this carnival barker. Only those who are lead by sentimentality would do so. Because reading the prospectus would tell you--this ain't a fund to place funds in. No experience or formal education, plus on going allegations of theft! That said, education has never been free, and unfortunately for those who donated to this charity, you will become schooled in real world business!

ThatBabe Toya
1 day ago
Kiss your investment good bye!!

Darnell Lewis
1 day ago (edited)
I trusted you but you turned out to be a fraud. It's been over two years, since I invested in your crowdfunding scheme and have not received any returns. How dare you use the legacy of Tulsa Oklahoma and Marcus Garvey to get money from us. This is crazy! Antonio Moore and Yvette Carnell were right about you. I will never support people like you.
Read more

mda0214
3 days ago
Why the legacy center and not apartments or hotels? Why not build the legacy center after getting established and building your cash flow? Why buy out buildings 100% instead of leveraging and using banks to fund the deals?

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
And it's begun....check the comments:

Fatha Truth
1 day ago (edited)
I feel bad for all you who invested with this carnival barker. Only those who are lead by sentimentality would do so. Because reading the prospectus would tell you--this ain't a fund to place funds in. No experience or formal education, plus on going allegations of theft! That said, education has never been free, and unfortunately for those who donated to this charity, you will become schooled in real world business!

ThatBabe Toya
1 day ago
Kiss your investment good bye!!

Darnell Lewis
1 day ago (edited)
I trusted you but you turned out to be a fraud. It's been over two years, since I invested in your crowdfunding scheme and have not received any returns. How dare you use the legacy of Tulsa Oklahoma and Marcus Garvey to get money from us. This is crazy! Antonio Moore and Yvette Carnell were right about you. I will never support people like you.
Read more

mda0214
3 days ago
Why the legacy center and not apartments or hotels? Why not build the legacy center after getting established and building your cash flow? Why buy out buildings 100% instead of leveraging and using banks to fund the deals?

I was actually thinking about this fund last night :francis::francis:
I wondered what happen:francis: guess I know now:hhh: