Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: nikka our conversation is public, I can't hide from anything...when you were proven wrong you tried to hit me with that "put your money up!" bullshyt

what's that got to do with the fact that you were loud and wrong?
QxJRasS.png

If I was wrong that should’ve been real easy money, unless you’re so paid you can pass up 5 grand which we both know you’re not lol

whenever your clown ass is ready up the thread and then put up your bread.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
If I was wrong that should’ve been real easy money, unless you’re so paid you can pass up 5 grand which we both know you’re not lol

whenever your clown ass is ready up the thread and then put up your bread.

I'm broke, poor, dusty, a nobody. you're clearly a baller, rich, better than me :hubie:

that said; you were still wrong...can you at least admit that? :pachaha:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hold up what Im confused. So it's not a REIT anymore? So whats the April 29 fundraising thing about?

If you invested in the fund, the idea was that you will get a return on your investment, but he wasn’t able to deliver, so he’s removing the ability for others to get involved.

Last edited:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Hold up what Im confused. So it's not a REIT anymore? So whats the April 29 fundraising thing about?

Seems to me that after april 29th it will cease being an REIT and become something totally different

why he's still asking for donations or investors is completely beyond me :hubie:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I'm broke, poor, dusty, a nobody. you're clearly a baller, rich, better than me :hubie:

that said; you were still wrong...can you at least admit that? :pachaha:

we can bet your stimulus check. If I’m wrong I’ll be sending you 1200. Short of that, fukk all the bs convo and lying.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
we can bet your stimulus check. If I’m wrong I’ll be sending you 1200. Short of that, fukk all the bs convo and lying.

:rudy: Trying to flip an online debate about Umar Johnson into some cash means you’ve made some very poor life decisions...

This is really bizarre behavior fam, try to get better at life.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
:rudy: Trying to flip an online debate about Umar Johnson into some cash means you’ve made some very poor life decisions...

This is really bizarre behavior fam, try to get better at life.

trust me i dont need it. I’m just sick of lying ass nikkas taking up for other lying ass nikkas and what better way to put an end to it? send you scrambling down the same little dark hole as your scamming ass hero

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I shouldn’t have came in this thread earlier today. All on my social media I’m getting sponsored ads from dude, trying to sell “crisis bundles”. Offering courses for 50% off from Academy.