Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
The full video is here and it's actually worse, he blames the downfall of the fund and not paying investors based on bad advice he received.

He actually outright says that he can't promise anything this second go round to investors because he has to meet his compliance needs (the SEC)...listen to it from his own mouth :hubie:

I'm trying to figure out what your trying to imply, posting some twitter troll with 12 followers is not cutting it. The twitter post you posted, that guy is on some obsessed homoerotic shyt with Jay.

Is there any type of investment misconduct that is going? There are different classes investment fraud and I'm trying to figure out what your trying to say he is doing wrong?

Are investors suing Jay over investment fraud?

What are you saying about the fund?

Last edited:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I'm trying to figure out what your trying to imply, posting some twitter troll with 12 followers is not cutting it. The twitter post you posted, that guy is on some obsessed homoerotic shyt with Jay.

Is there any type of investment misconduct that is going? There are different classes investment fraud and I'm trying to figure out what your trying to say he is doing wrong?

First off the part I bolded is what's known as an ad-hominem attack, you're attacking the messenger and not the message or in this instance the content of the video

you sound no different than a backwater right winger that dismisses any news report no matter how true it is, simply because it came from CNN. :comeon:

Secondly, I haven't said shyt, just posting an update and describing what's in the videos...so will your next reply be about what is being said in the actual videos? let's see shall we.:pachaha:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The fund is garbage. He’s trying to pivot the fund into some type of consulting service, where other groups pay him to tell them how to set up a black real estate crowdfunding initiative. That idea is dubious and dumb than the actual fund, seeing as he’s basically admitting the fund is failing.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
The fund is garbage. He’s trying to pivot the fund into some type of consulting service, where other groups pay him to tell them how to set up a black real estate crowdfunding initiative. That idea is dubious and dumb than the actual fund, seeing as he’s basically admitting the fund is failing.

People are going to want their money back too. :huhldup:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Crazy thing he made about $500k from the fund via “operating expenses, management expenses, administrative fees and managerial fees etc” when the fund made no profit since 2018. Clearly he and his wife pocketed the money. He is going to be on American Greed when it’s all said and done.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
the irony of you in here when you’re like Superman defending another clown doing the exact same thing

Oh you mean when i sonned your dumbass by showing that Umar had 2 buildings when you tried to argue that he didn't? that ain't the same thing as this here.
full

I've said on here before that I think the whole school thing undermines Umar's movement - but that doesn't mean I go around making up lies that the man didn't buy buildings with the money he raised.

If you want to continue that argument/debate, bump those threads then - I won't be continuing it in this one. :coffee:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Oh you mean when i sonned your dumbass by showing that Umar had 2 buildings when you tried to argue that he didn't? that ain't the same thing as this here.
full

I've said on here before that I think the whole school thing undermines Umar's movement - but that doesn't mean I go around making up lies that the man didn't buy buildings with the money he raised.

If you want to continue that argument/debate, bump those threads then - I won't be continuing it in this one. :coffee:

you didn’t son anyone. you lied and thought I wouldn’t see it. then you got the hell on when I told you to put 5 grand up.

we can continue the sonning if you like and bet that 5 grand on what the man actually bought.

let everybody reading this see you get embarrassed. we can bet that 1200 stimulus cause you know you got it

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
you didn’t son anyone. you lied and thought I wouldn’t see it. then you got the hell on when I told you to put 5 grand up.

we can continue the sonning if you like and bet that 5 grand on what the man actually bought.

let everybody reading this see you get embarrassed

:mjlol: nikka our conversation is public, I can't hide from anything...when you were proven wrong you tried to hit me with that "put your money up!" bullshyt

what's that got to do with the fact that you were loud and wrong?
QxJRasS.png

^^^ and for the record, this is another derailing reply that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic