Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
People are gonna have to start re-learning how to agree to disagree. Nobody have ever agreed on everything at any point in history but nowadays people take hard line stances on all topics. If someone days something you don't agree with don't cancel them. It would be different if he was actively working against reparations. If he doesn't see it your way, it's disappointing but not the end.

That’s why I’m presuming Tariq was distancing himself over something that was happening behind the scenes.

Tariq doesn’t take the ADOS or reparations movement serious. It’s just a hot marketing trend for him.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Truth will be seen when it's time for investors to receive their returns.
This is a fact.
In terms of like the splits for example. Jay's argument is they are needing the 50/50 split so that the fund can turn a profit and in turn, pay staff and all that stuff. The "management fee" just keeps the lights on from what I understand.
Honestly, it seems like they’re using other people’s money to take the lion’s share of the money with minimal risk to themselves. Not necessarily illegal, but not something I’d be willing to throw money into.

People can get together with 3 friends, buy a house for rent and see a return a lot faster than this.

Dirien

Pro
Daps
This is a fact.

Honestly, it seems like they’re using other people’s money to take the lion’s share of the money with minimal risk to themselves. Not necessarily illegal, but not something I’d be willing to throw money into.

People can get together with 3 friends, buy a house for rent and see a return a lot faster than this.

That's really the goal of any of these funds to be honest lol. TREF is for people looking to park their money somewhere without doing the work. Time will tell if it's worth it!

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's really the goal of any of these funds to be honest lol. TREF is for people looking to park their money somewhere without doing the work. Time will tell if it's worth it!
Lol facts, that’s what I’m saying. it’s not illegal or even immoral, it’s just not something I’d sink money into

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I find it funny how Jay reports last week that the DOJ had closed their criminal investigation and none of these inspector gadget ass nikkas on The Coli have anything to say about it. Y'all be quick to report everything else though :unimpressed:

Straight from the SEC Filing as of today:
"As of July 29th, 2019 the Department of Justice concluded its criminal investigation with no findings. The Department of Justice has reported that there will be no further investigation at this time."

The SEC is still conducting their investigation. Still not sure what they are looking for or if they'll find anything. Hopefully they'll finish that up without any findings as well.
I remember seeing a thread on it somewhere on here, and I just ignored it.

Until its time for dividends I have nothing to say :dame:
i've had the displeasure of networking w/ PE and HF guys for years now, and he's so over-the-top, it all seems ridiculous.

I'm not going to drag him down if he's legit, but I'm also not going to fight for him if he's crooked.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This is a fact.

My sister wants me to invest with her. Idk. As a nikka who got like 30 projects in the works, I need to see the plans. I rather something more feasible

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Jay Morrison right. Nobody likes the pan African view but you really think cacs who killing nikkas want to give us shyt. You better get out here and get it and then get your money to supplement your money on top of that. Jay told no lies.
Tariq just trying to rile up nikkaz. He been doing a gang of reaching for a minute.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude is a fukking fraud, save this thread SMH. This is so PATHETIC.:hhh: