Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
umm na theres no investments that guarantee roi

but he still a scamming ass nikka
:mindblown: I know that, I’m making that point.

Ephren Taylor came to my church promising a a guaranteed return on some investments, and a lot of the church members lost their shyt because he was so convincing. They were able to sue him based on him “guaranteeing” this return, obviously it was a big ponzi scheme and they didn’t get there money.

My point is Jay can always say he never guaranteed anything as it relates to the investments of the Fund.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anytime a conglomerate of hyper emotional internet militants support something, you know that shyt is going to be a scam and you need to run the other fukking way :damn:

Ponzi conmen start out scamming their own communities by attaching emotions behind the reason they should be trusted with your money instead of logic. Anytime a potential investor posed a simple, logical question to this breh about the returns he is promising, he and a flock of his sheep would call that individual a c00n and how harriet Tubman couldn't free all the slaves and how you would be one of them. Or basically give an answer of "you get scammed by white folks without question, why cant we scam you?" :francis:

The second I saw that shyt, I knew what time it was. :martin:

Sad thing is, this just proves black people will support you no matter what and the wolves of our group know this and are taking advantage of us. This is the new hustle. However it was so brazen the way they were flossing on IG, I didnt think they would fool so many people but I was wrong. :snoop:

We are desperate to escape this seemingly endless white supremacist quagmire we are in by throwing our hard earned money at anything, even though it doesnt make sense. :mjcry:

With that being said, if you did invest in this, I'm not going to call you any names. More than likely just wanted to see a black man and black people succeed and make some returns as well. Keep doing the research, just be careful of snake oil salesman selling you hope and dreams. There are countless legitimate black companies and businesses you can invest in. You can also minimize your debt, budget, read, increase your disposable income this way and buy property on your own, and fukk all this materialistic shyt. Until we get reparations or forcefully take back our wealth, that's something we can collectively do immediately and see SOME change.

I"m out here trying to build wealth the slow and honest way....saving, investing, working on my business and these conman nikkas out here making stacks on stacks :francis: If I had NO MORALS I could be milking all these nikkas out they money just like the rest of the cats on Instagram. Dumb nikkas just be giving it away too. I'm too honest and compassionate to tell a boldface lie like that to people :francis:

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
Any updates? How is it going?

About the same, he had a free event outside of the huge black building he acquired in east point a few weeks ago (I missed it). A few things are paused until the sec investigation is done. He was moving super fast with the project and thats going to slow things down. I dont see this really taking off the way it should until about 5 years from now. Jay has to just stay the course and go through the growing pains.