Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not sure you understand the process of getting institutional money into a fund.

So let's say you have a fund of 10 million, that doesn't get attention in the institutional investors world. Actually nothing under 300 million gets attention unless you have stellar returns. And even then you better have a highly respectable auditor like E&Y and KPMG doing those audits with 5 years min of returns. Hell institutional money doesn't even fukk with the hedge fund world.

After that they will want a seat at the table and voting rights. Institutional money or old money doesn't come to the table for new ideas. Ask anyone in the hedge fund world.

Second there is nothing wrong with crowdfunding Oculus sold for 2 billion and they did it all crowdfunding.
First of all Oculus was selling a tangible physical product.

Second of all Jay morrison is pimping poor people with his minimum $500 buy in. That’s my main issue. He’s selling dreams on top of being an a$$hole about it. Raise that minimum investment threshold and you might gain a little more respect.

Lastly, he should have made it way more exclusive. Now he’s out here lashing out at people who are already struggling but see his flashy off the rack suits and music video like promotional content ...like the audacity of this dude. The temerity. The fukking gall!

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
:yeshrug:Yet all you can do is post videos and not offer any thoughts of your own that ain't shyt you just repeated

Talking about people being emotional, yet you defending this dude second guessing and being accusatory to people investing in something they actually believe in.

Like I said, "the haves" of the black community just wanna replace the white boot on our neck with a black one.

FOH

Thoughts?:russ:

That's all black people have are thoughts and no action:mjlol:

Black people want to sit up and have debates/meetings all day and will not produce any solutions :snoop:

There is no suck thing as "the haves," in the black community in a system of white supremacy lol.

If you think there are the haves and the have nots in the black community, your a fool, because we're all controlled by the system of white supremacy.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
im tired of the jokes and the lies.

kER05dF.jpg

A Black dude snitched on Nat Turner so you having brown skin means shyt to me. It’s actually worse...fukk you, you c00n ass n1gga you can die with these tamhou you love.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Also, there are agents all up in this thread spreading misinformation, fear, and doubt to undermine the advancement of Afrikan people.

Read through the thread accordingly.
All money ain’t good money.

This guy can’t even make a video with out having a mini breakdown. Even if his project was legitimate. That’s not investor or business confidence.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
A Black dude snitched on Nat Turner so you having brown skin means shyt to me. It’s actually worse...fukk you, you c00n ass n1gga you can die with these tamhou you love.
nat turner references now?

You’re just a clown at heart, now.

You don’t speak for those of us who know what we’re talking about.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
nat turner references now?

You’re just a clown at heart, now.

You don’t speak for those of us who know what we’re talking about.

nikka I’m way more successful than you c00n and I have my self respect. You out here doing the White man’s work and he’ll still shoot you down if you flinch during a traffic stop. I’m tired of bytch ass nikkas like you y’all have fukked us African people all through out history. When we get out of this tight spot we need to start purging bytch nikkaz like you.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The sad thing is all these self hating negroes are gonna be like “I always knew we would make it” once we finally start to see results from our liberation.
You so thirsty for a black investment vehicle that you will let this man and his shoddy business tactics fool you with gloss and sheen while you get to pretend you made a good investment. You ain’t never had shyt so you don’t know any better. You can’t see a fraud because you’re surrounded by them.

You get to pretend you have some business sense when in reality you’re a fraud playing grown up.

Our goal should be to support good business, with good ethics, with good presentation and representation.

I don’t want clown shyt. I don’t care if you know rap references or use slang. Come at me correct if you’re arrogant enough to ask for my fukking money.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The worst thing he did was make $500 the minimum buy in. Now he’s got middle class dreamers thinking they hit the jackpot when in reality he exposed how half baked this idea really is.

Again, I suggest y’all look up how non specific his ideas are when he talks about the types of real estate types he wants to invest in. It’s all over the place. NO REAL ESTATE FINANCIAL FIRM IS THAT NON SPECIFIC OR BROAD!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
When we are liberated I believe it will be through a process that c00n nikkas won't live to see the other side of.
“When we are liberated...” :mjlol:

Man shut your Peter Pan ass up :camby:

Tell Jay to come correct or not at all. His presentation sucks and he’s a terrible representative. Lacks complete behavior control and is evasive and sensitive to the point of irrationality.

I get the desire to want to invest in black businesses. But this one? Why? There’s so many more respectable and reasonable and transparent ones! This guy?!

Y’all fall for the easiest shyt because you’re so thirsty instead of doing your homework and waiting for the RIGHT opportunity.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Aint reading all this shyt but is it too much to expect at least a modicum of professionalism and compsoure in response to requests of more info and transparency . How you getting so frazzled at something you should have anticipated ...id expect youd want dedicated investors to receive an impression of experience! Jesus

These one (or 2, 3, 4 etc) man shows do themselves in with their own inflated ego. Just like umar, this whole situation could go alot smoother if they would have just appointed a capable spokesperson. Jus str8 talking yourself out of momentum on some silly ish
It’s sad really. How could anyone see him and say “yeah I want to give him a few thousand”

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
The worst thing he did was make $500 the minimum buy in. Now he’s got middle class dreamers thinking they hit the jackpot when in reality he exposed how half baked this idea really is.

Again, I suggest y’all look up how non specific his ideas are when he talks about the types of real estate types he wants to invest in. It’s all over the place. NO REAL ESTATE FINANCIAL FIRM IS THAT NON SPECIFIC OR BROAD!

See you don’t even understand what he’s doing. The investment is two-fold, it’s about a financial return but the big picture is about African people in America cooperating together to create wealth. But since you don’t identify with us you can’t even see the big picture. You’re lost in a sea of white supremacy and will only trust maps from white people. If you won’t be an asset just keep your mouth shut.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
nikka I’m way more successful than you c00n and I have my self respect. You out here doing the White man’s work and he’ll still shoot you down if you flinch during a traffic stop. I’m tired of bytch ass nikkas like you y’all have fukked us African people all through out history. When we get out of this tight spot we need to start purging bytch nikkaz like you.
I know for a fact, based on what I do for a living and how hard it is to achieve, that you are not more successful than me.

Keep that e-thugging to yourself.

In a year y’all can split those barber shop profits. :heh: