Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I fukks with Jay but this is only making him look bad.
But you got people saying we’re wrong for saying it.

Plus real estate hustles are a dime a dozen. That’s why you got housewives getting real estate licenses.

Man look. I want him to succeed but as someone who knows actual ballers in the real estate private equity and investment lane, he screams illegitimacy because of how he presents himself.

He may be even above board...but how he carries himself matters. It’s all apart of business.

How do you spend all that money on flashy marketing but come off as an insecure dikkhead when you’re trying to pitch people on your project? Do you want people’s money or not???

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This is obviously true, but the reality is blacks only heavily scrutinize other black people.

If blacks where this cautious during the mortgage crisis perhaps so many black folk wouldn't have gotten fukked by these majority white banks.

Blacks being hesitant and overly cautious to working with other black folk will only bolster white supremacy in the end.

Blacks need to maintain this same level of scrutiny when dealing with all folk, but ESPECIALLY WHITE people.
Bingo! The same ones who didn't want to read the fine print because they were anxious to have everybody come to their house-warming so they could floss in their overpriced, undervalued homes for selfish reasons seem to typically be the same ones that want to see the fine print in 12 different languages when it comes from their own people.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
When crackas have a 500 year headstart and leaves us with not even crumbs what the fukk you think is gonna happen, goofy?

All dude had to do was calmly address any and all concerns, but like clockwork, "the haves" of the community gotta constantly drag us on hot coals because there's maybe a few people having a few concerns.

But hey, maybe the rest of poor black folk are just meant to exist for ya'll to use as a punching bag as to why you can't milk us for bread like crackas do.

Bruh all emotional and shyt lol

You probably cried when you wrote that shyt lol

LoL What you wrote had nothing to do with what I said and made no sense. I said black people do invest into whites and do not question them LoL.

There are hundreds of pro athletes and everyday 9-5 black folks, who have been scammed by whites, bruh lol. They invest into the white man, with no questions and they scam the shyt out of them.

Last edited:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
You should conduct your research before investing (as with any other investment opportunity), but you motherfukkers need to take a long look in the mirror and ask yourselves why you are so OVERLY skeptical of an Afrikan man, who is about our people, starting something up for collective wealth generation.

Have more faith in people who enslaved you for 400 years than you have in your own people, "brehs" and "brehettes"

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Before you invest in anything, EDUCATE YOURSELF FIRST. Take an online class if you need to. Jay is a real one as far as I'm concerned and hasn't done anything to show me that he isn't. I hear nothing but good things any time his name is brought up in converstions. He does a lot of good in the community here in Jersey too so I want him to succeed. Personally though, like I do with any company, I'm gonna conduct my own research before I put my money into this and if I feel it's worth the investment I'll fukk with it. I really wanna see what purchases he makes first. Also, I know Jay is solid but, aside from Ernestine, I don't know much about the people he has around him. That's something I need to look into as well.

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aint reading all this shyt but is it too much to expect at least a modicum of professionalism and compsoure in response to requests of more info and transparency . How you getting so frazzled at something you should have anticipated ...id expect youd want dedicated investors to receive an impression of experience! Jesus

These one (or 2, 3, 4 etc) man shows do themselves in with their own inflated ego. Just like umar, this whole situation could go alot smoother if they would have just appointed a capable spokesperson. Jus str8 talking yourself out of momentum on some silly ish

Last edited:

---

Superstar
Daps
Someone who really wanted to make moves wouldn't ask people online for small donations to a fund. Its embarrassing.

You'd get big time institutional investors who saw your vision.

You're out here selling financial hopes and dreams to tens of thousands of investors. Thats not gonna work.

You get this off the ground by rounding up a dozen of your actual rich friends and getting THEIR money to do shyt.

Thats how you make moves.

His whole "I'm doing this for my people" schtick is tired as fukk and doesn't address his lack of business plan or real goals.

he's doing more marketing than actual work because he hates debt and on top of that, he doesn't know what he causally wants to use the money on.

Not sure you understand the process of getting institutional money into a fund.

So let's say you have a fund of 10 million, that doesn't get attention in the institutional investors world. Actually nothing under 300 million gets attention unless you have stellar returns. And even then you better have a highly respectable auditor like E&Y and KPMG doing those audits with 5 years min of returns. Hell institutional money doesn't even fukk with the hedge fund world.

After that they will want a seat at the table and voting rights. Institutional money or old money doesn't come to the table for new ideas. Ask anyone in the hedge fund world.

Second there is nothing wrong with crowdfunding Oculus sold for 2 billion and they did it all crowdfunding.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Bruh all emotional and shyt lol

You probably cried when you wrote that shyt lol

LoL What you wrote had nothing to do with what I said and made no sense. I said black people do invest into whites and do not question them LoL.

There are hundreds of pro athletes and everyday 9-5 black folks, who have been scammed by whites, bruh lol. They invest into the white man, with no questions and they scam the shyt out of them.

:yeshrug:Yet all you can do is post videos and not offer any thoughts of your own that ain't shyt you just repeated

Talking about people being emotional, yet you defending this dude second guessing and being accusatory to people investing in something they actually believe in.

Like I said, "the haves" of the black community just wanna replace the white boot on our neck with a black one.

FOH

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
What? :hhh:

You don’t think white people with business are asked hard questions from their INVESTORS?

fam.. why we gotta play this game..
you REALLY goin say that as a whole.. we DONT question BLACK/Brown faces more then we question white? thats all i am saying bruh.. not that this is legit.. nor that ima invest... jus a point that is a fact :manny: