Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

---

Superstar
Daps
FOH. Its not just "people not wanting to invest" you disingenious fukk. Its people calling this man a scammer, con artist, and other garbage. Ironically its the same posters shytting on all the other youtube personalities.

Ultimately, this forum is litered with miserable cacs that do nothing but attempt to derail threads. Mods need to do a better job in removing these scum posters from our boards.

This is what I have been trying to get at. The fact people can't say it's a bad investment but keep on going after this mans character when he has a black business way before this REIT fund, is just fukked up.

I swear thecoli had a purge. Purge was absolutley useless not a damn thing changed!

Last edited:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Jay got y’all babbling, name calling and pretending he didn’t answer your questions :umad:

Flawless victory :ahh:
He didn't get my money either, so I won

If he had a more effective message he wouldn't have these problems. Elon Musk got gaped for shytting on investors who asked questions, why should this guy be any different?

Daps
I’ll make something real simple for y’all, as someone in the game for many years:

ANYONE WHO GETS DEFENSIVE OR OFFENDED BY INVESTORS ASKING QUESTIONS IS A LIAR.

He deflects from this by saying these people are racists and shaming them for wanting direct answers. This guy knows buzzwords, and has a basic understanding of investing, but has no concrete plan and gets real nervous being questioned about it.

Also the fact he would use a term like “plug”:heh:

Nah I’m out on this joker:camby:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I dont think folks understand what would happen if Zuck, Elon, Buffet, or any ceo of top company exhibited this behavior AND stated “i want to be the plug”.

That “im black thats why im charging over double” excuse is absolutely bs

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
When crackas have a 500 year headstart and leaves us with not even crumbs what the fukk you think is gonna happen, goofy?

All dude had to do was calmly address any and all concerns, but like clockwork, "the haves" of the community gotta constantly drag us on hot coals because there's maybe a few people having a few concerns.

But hey, maybe the rest of poor black folk are just meant to exist for ya'll to use as a punching bag as to why you can't milk us for bread like crackas do.

Breh, these black folks who get successful ALWAYS do some shyt like this

I tell people to be more cautious which black people they support and they call me wrong :mjlol:

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
I dont think folks understand what would happen if Zuck, Elon, Buffet, or any ceo of top company exhibited this behavior AND stated “i want to be the plug”.

That “im black thats why im charging over double” excuse is absolutely bs

Let any of them talk to their shareholders like this and I guarantee most of them would pull out immediately :mjlol:

But we just gotta deal with this cause he’s black

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
c00nS GIVE THIS MAN YOUR DAMN MONEY HES BLACK . . .THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH!!!!! I BET YA'LL DON'T QUESTION PETER PARKER WHEN HE DRESS UP AS SPIDER MAN AND SAVE PEOPLE, DID YA'LL EVER STOP TO ASK BRUCE WANYE WHY HE ALWAYS GOT KYPTONITE ON DECK BUT HE CLAIM TO BE CLARK HOMEY? BUT STATIC SHOCK COME THORUGH YALL WANNA ASK THAT nikka WHO HE STEAL HIS POWER FROM!!!:childplease:

WHO CARES IF HE TAKES 50% OF THE PROFITS THAT THE BLACK INVESTORS PUT FORTH HE A REAL nikka THE fukk YOU ON:childplease: REAL nikkaS DONT TAKE BELOW 45%:childplease:

MATTER AFACT IM ON MY UMAR shyt IF YOU DIDNT DONATE YOU CAN'T EVEN SPEAK ON IT:mjlol: PUT DOWN THE 500 THAN ASK QUESTIONS LIL WOADIE:birdman: