Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Jeff Bezos is literally spending more money than he's earned, all because people continue to prop up the money pit called Amazon, and nobody is calling him a scam artist. This guy creates a fund to finance the growth of black owned real estate, yet his motives are called into question. He is literally doing what Farrakahn has asked of black people during his Sunday addresses, that we each donate just a small amount that will combine into millions that can used to develop an enonomic base. His fund is literally based on one of the most robust black economies in this country's history, one that was bombed to oblivion because of its success. :mjgrin:

I'm down for any honorable and logical blueprint to rebuilding our communities but there is no excuse for being unprofessional. Dude needs to answer questions or go home.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Never said the services were similar, but I did call Jeff Bezos a scam artist, which he obviously is. He's just a more suave and less obvious Bernie Madoff. How is he the richest man in the world, yet his company continues to lose money and has no profitable business model in sight? Why do black people question other black MEN who attempt to devise a means of helping our community? Because they're profiting off of it? So what? Why shouldn't Jay Morrison make money off of it? Why so much hate? :patrice:
You’re fukking stupid. Operating a loss leader isn’t a scam.

You literally don’t even understand how a retail outfit differs from a goddamn ambiguous real estate investment firm

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
fukk outta here. Black people do nothing but invest in white folk, then later complain about the same white folk and white supremacy. Its hopeless.

black ppl shouldn't invest with anyone without heavy scrutinty becuase everyone attempts to take advantage of us including our own.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
black ppl shouldn't invest with anyone without heavy scrutinty becuase everyone attempts to take advantage of us including our own.
This is obviously true, but the reality is blacks only heavily scrutinize other black people.

If blacks where this cautious during the mortgage crisis perhaps so many black folk wouldn't have gotten fukked by these majority white banks.

Blacks being hesitant and overly cautious to working with other black folk will only bolster white supremacy in the end.

Blacks need to maintain this same level of scrutiny when dealing with all folk, but ESPECIALLY WHITE people.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Everything he said is facts. So many fukking broke ass crabs in our community. We always second guess the motivations of our people while unthinkingly giving our money to people who have a history of hating us. Wish him all the success he seeks. :francis:
And here’s my problem. The people who do want to invest are getting called c00ns for pointing out shyt that doesn’t sound right about his fund

Meanwhile hotep set isn’t contributing a dime but calling out people who can but don’t want to. It’s easy to be pro black with Monopoly money.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
And here’s my problem. The people who do want to invest are getting called c00ns for pointing out shyt that doesn’t sound right about his fund

Meanwhile hotep set isn’t contingent a dim but calling it people who can don’t want to. It’s easy to be pr black with Monopoly money.

FOH. Its not just "people not wanting to invest" you disingenious fukk. Its people calling this man a scammer, con artist, and other garbage. Ironically its the same posters shytting on all the other youtube personalities.

Ultimately, this forum is litered with miserable cacs that do nothing but attempt to derail threads. Mods need to do a better job in removing these scum posters from our boards.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
@Hiphoplives4eva would you tell your friend to invest into this without research?
I fear you may be right friend. I personally have a friend that gave this dude over 8000. I've personally given him about $300. I hope he quits goofing off and come through, or alot of people will be upset.

Ultimately, if you are buying into a fund or company your goals should align. That's key, but having to invest into something without seeing a plan will leave people not investing. I never touched Umar's school fund because he didn't know what he wanted to do. School in Africa, Mississippi, Boston, too much talking without facts.

People operate on facts. The only thing we see with Jay are high rates, no liability for ROI and a profit plan in place that won't be able to reinvest without asking for more money from common folk.

Daps

Meanwhile hotep set isn’t contributing a dime but calling out people who can but don’t want to. It’s easy to be pro black with Monopoly money.

How do you know who's contributing what? :mjlol:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I don't know much about this investment so my comment is pretty much that I hope Jay Morrison is true to his word.

Napoleon has been wrong on a few things before so I will see in a year or three whom was correct.

As for Amazon even though it routinely makes losses it is sitting on virtually all the western world's information. Shopping habits, your address family and friends connections, ifcredit and debit card info, eating habits, musical tastes, what you watch and read. shyt they are selling an always on listening device. In that regard Jeff Bezos is sitting on a goldmine.