Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

Daps
If a white person came up with this same bullshyt he”ll get the same response response from me. Also why are people comparing this to amazon? :mjlol: They’re not even remotely similar :gucci:

Never said the services were similar, but I did call Jeff Bezos a scam artist, which he obviously is. He's just a more suave and less obvious Bernie Madoff. How is he the richest man in the world, yet his company continues to lose money and has no profitable business model in sight? Why do black people question other black MEN who attempt to devise a means of helping our community? Because they're profiting off of it? So what? Why shouldn't Jay Morrison make money off of it? Why so much hate? :patrice:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This will backfire. And it should. This fukking idiot is making an angry video.

Bruh, you own NO property as of yet and you dont even have a clear investment plan!

When people ask you what properties you want to invest in, you list like 20 different types of real estate firms. :laff:

Retail? Industrial? Commercial? Residential? Medical?

Bruh, what are you doing? :mindblown:

I've heard this clown say everything from crypto-currency mining warehouses to a mere 60 acres :laff:
Crypto-currency mining warehouses can be incredibly profitable :ufdup:
His being defensive isn't a good sign :pachaha:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Continue to eat glue. You fukking compared Amazon to some janky real estate fund with no clear goals.

You need your ass beat.

Can somebody tell me why this Punjabi fraud is so fukking angry in this thread?

When did he become the Coli's voice of Black financial investment? Is he this passionate in what Indians invest their money on?

Why isn't he banned yet?

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never said the services were similar, but I did call Jeff Bezos a scam artist, which he obviously is. He's just a more suave and less obvious Bernie Madoff. How is he the richest man in the world, yet his company continues to lose money and has no profitable business model in sight? Why do black people question other black MEN who attempt to devise a means of helping our community? Because they're profiting off of it? So what? Why shouldn't Jay Morrison make money off of it? Why so much hate? :patrice:
I guess all those times I bought shyt off amazon were all in my head. :ohhh:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
This homo constantly sending me messages in my inbox yet calling me a stalker :scust:

Btw stop quoting me now. :scust:

I can easily post you lounging, unprovoked, in my alert box like an Army grunt in a Vietnamese brothel :usure:

Also...you not Black. You a cac nobody that pretends to be Black on the internet. Nobody gives a fukk about your opinion in here. Stfu.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Dude can't unravel this quick. It's going to be a lot of scrutiny on breh he can't be this temperamental if he expects to look legit
And its dumb to basically market yourself to a lot of first time investors then act appalled when they have questions or start grilling you
Ppl aren't questioning white folks because most of us ain't investing with white folks , at least not directly
fukk outta here. Black people do nothing but invest in white folk, then later complain about the same white folk and white supremacy. Its hopeless.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'm a black man...

tenor.gif

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
This nikka in here still calling amazon a Ponzi scheme:lolbron:
That nikka need to look up the definition of Ponzi scheme.:francis:

He don’t realize how much dough amazon will be raking in ONCE it does turn profitable, which is why it’s a top business.:ooh:

Edit:
This nikka jay said “This how imma answer this from now on, ain’t no market, we are the market” when asked about 2/20 :dead:
“Don’t ask me...”
“My market is 100% black owned real estate funds”

That boy got hella emotional:huhldup:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
That refutes nothing I said about Bezos. Can you explain why we always subject black businessmen serving our community to greater scrutiny than non black entrepreneurs who profit off of us?
We dont

Like I said companies like Amazon have a lot more transparency. You specifically want to talk about REITs, heres the requirements:

A company must meet the following requirements to be qualified as a REIT:

• Invest at least 75% of its total assets in real estate, cash or U.S. Treasuries
  • Receive at minimum 75% of its gross income from rents from real property, interest on mortgages financing real property or from sales of real estate
  • Pay a minimum of 90% percent of its taxable income in the form of shareholder dividends each year
  • Be an entity that is taxable as a corporation
  • Be managed by a board of directors or trustees
  • Have a minimum of 100 shareholders
  • Have no more than 50% of its shares held by five or fewer individuals
So naturally they are going to have to answer a lot of QUESTIONS and disclose a shytload of info to meet these requirements. The higher scrutiny is baked into the legal thresholds necessary to call themselves an REIT.

All this "scrutiny" backlash is speaking to is how uneducated black people are in the realm of business. Big business gets the same exact scrutiny as dudes like this; the difference is they have quarterly reports and other available data to answer the kinds of questions people are asking :yeshrug: