Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Hey it’s my stalker. What’s up billy?

I'm your stalker yet you religously in my alert box, unprovoked :jbhmm:

How does that work? A person that stalks someone, calls the person he stalks the stalker? :jbhmm:

Ya'll cacs losing ya'll damn mind on here :russ:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Trying to do postive shyt for black folk can be so disheartening. Black people trust whites people that they KNOW are fukking them vs a black person who might be fukking them sad.
This nikka is hustling, FOH

If he wanted to help people hed have no problem answering questions.

Plus yall act like there are tons of white people doing these kinds of seminars and programs in the black community :comeon: Where are the white equivalents of this guy serving the black community? Because I can point to white scam artists serving the white community no problem. You nikkas wanna make shyt up and question motives instead of answering basic ass questions

What has dude accomplished to warrant him offering any advice? You nikkas see a black man in nice clothes with a crisp mouthpiece and assume he has the answers :snoop:

Daps
No...all black people invest into to white people everyday, indirectly or directly and do not question shyt.

Work, school, buying products, having a banking/savings account, renting/owning, 401k/IRA and etc., watching cable, ISP, putting gas into your car and etc.

Facts. This dude really said black people don't invest with white folks. :mjlol:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
No...all black people invest into to white people everyday, indirectly or directly and do not question shyt.

Work, school, buying products, having a banking/savings account, renting/owning, 401k/IRA and etc., watching cable, ISP, putting gas into your car and etc.
What in the fukk.

People don't have to ask corporations questions because they put all the info out there. We know what the profit margins are on pretty much any cell phone on the market is. With your 401K, you get full disclosure of the fees, and if you have a brain you can do some pretty basic research on how the returns are generated. Again renting vs owning the info is out there for you to get. Are you seeing a theme here? Pretty much everything you listed has info available to dig into.... this guy's program does not. So as far as why people are being so "diligent" with him... it's because established businesses have set a standard of transparency. Yes Apple makes like 35% profit margin on their phones. That info is out there. I as a consumer can take that info and make a decision with it. Questioning customers wanting more transparency in this age of information = big red flag. What is he so afraid of???

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
He's already a millionaire and was before he created this fund. :francis:

If Jay really is a millionaire, he should just leave this shyt alone and enjoy his life. It's not worth it in the end, nikkas will find a way to bring him down. These cats fukk up by trying to work with the masses. Jay probably has enough Black people on the same page as him where he can do his thing.

This shyt isn't worth it.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm your stalker yet you religously in my alert box, unprovoked :jbhmm:

How does that work? A person that stalks someone, calls the person he stalks the stalker? :jbhmm:

Ya'll cacs losing ya'll damn mind on here :russ:
This homo constantly sending me messages in my inbox yet calling me a stalker :scust:

Btw stop quoting me now. :scust:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trying to do postive shyt for black folk can be so disheartening. Black people trust whites people that they KNOW are fukking them vs a black person who might be fukking them sad.
If a white person came up with this same bullshyt he”ll get the same response response from me. Also why are people comparing this to amazon? :mjlol: They’re not even remotely similar :gucci:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
The Hotep market is overcrowded so he is representing himself as the plug in a business suit. The difference between a plug and dealing with money from potential shareholders is the respect you give them.

Drug users will take the clowning but at some point they are going to find someone else to buy from.

He has to answer to his shareholders as they keep the operation afloat. The fact he is putting a drop in the bucket compared to them and calling himself a primary holder is proof he doesn't understand how to operate this. If potential shareholders can't have their questions answered without the theatrics of black emotions why invest?

This fund doesn't have an identity on what it is being used to invest in either. At least Umar knew he wanted a school.

This not gonna grow even after the goal is met, the profits he is making without reinvestment will show yall though.