Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I've seen multiple people calling you Indian/cac. Can you prove that you're actually black?
That account has several alternate posters behind it. We've had several threads on it already. The admins won't ban the account, because the high volume of posting activity drives the ad revenue of the site since it's contingent on forum member count and page views, same thing with the other paid-to-post posters on this site.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thinking of entering this scamming your own people hustle :ohhh:

If there is a large number of people in our community dumb enough to fall for these scammers over and over again maybe I should try and get some of that money too.

Coming soon y’all:
The Marcus Tubman Booker Malcolm real estate fund. An exciting opportunity to not only make money but help the black community whilst doing so. :troll:

Paisley Darts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Richmond, VA
So hes mad that people are asking questions about how investing their money will make them money? And hes wondering why people aren't investing? Just because you name it "Tulsa" and say its for black people doesn't mean we should go in blind. "Trust me because I'm black too." Also that ToneTalks video thats posted in here says all that I needed to know. I really wanted to invest in this...was planning on discussing this with my financial adviser but I've seen enough.

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
So hes mad that people are asking questions about how investing their money will make them money? And hes wondering why people aren't investing? Just because you name it "Tulsa" and say its for black people doesn't mean we should go in blind. "Trust me because I'm black too." Also that ToneTalks video thats posted in here says all that I needed to know. I really wanted to invest in this...was planning on discussing this with my financial adviser but I've seen enough.
Breh he done spazzed on a couple people already who brought up questions. I posted this in the other thread but Peep 2:08:00