Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Or are we talking about the weed stocks I put folks on in 2013

Sprwf is one of em, from .07 cents all the way to over a buck now:ohhh:

Merrimack pharma was my first G I made in a day , good call too

I can go on and on.

Meanwhile y’all calling amazon a Ponzi scheme and buying TREF from a guy that gets mad when you ask him questions about his fund and stated “I want to be the plug”.:russ:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Everything he said is facts. So many fukking broke ass crabs in our community. We always second guess the motivations of our people while unthinkingly giving our money to people who have a history of hating us. Wish him all the success he seeks. :francis:
give him some bread then breh & don't complain when he's on IG with a new foreign flexing in a year...
4SdDSer.png

Daps
Or are we talking about the weed stocks I put folks on in 2013

Sprwf is one of em, from .07 cents all the way to over a buck now:ohhh:

Merrimack pharma was my first G I made in a day , good call too

I can go on and on.

Meanwhile y’all calling amazon a Ponzi scheme and buying TREF from a guy that gets mad when you ask him questions about his fund and stated “I want to be the plug”.:russ:
:umad:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
He's comparing a savings account to an investment:gucci:

You dont expect growth from a savings account. It's about security. Investments are about growth, and having 50% go to his management fee is absurd. Not too mention there isnt a strict guideline of what theyre buying.

He couldve easily made a video responding with numbers, or explaining how the SEC report only showed them starting with 15k. Instead he shoots on everyone questioning:pachaha:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
He's comparing a savings account to an investment:gucci:

You dont expect growth from a savings account. It's about security. Investments are about growth, and having 50% go to his management fee is absurd. Not too mention there isnt a strict guideline of what theyre buying.

He couldve easily made a video responding with numbers, or explaining how the SEC report only showed them starting with 15k. Instead he shoots on everyone questioning:pachaha:
“We’re gonna buy orphanages:takedat:bitcoin facilities:jawalrus:parking garages:sas1: acres of farmland:myman:build a black Wall Street with this 6 million:steviej:

After the 5.5% and 50% fees come out of course:mjgrin:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Dude can't unravel this quick. It's going to be a lot of scrutiny on breh he can't be this temperamental if he expects to look legit
And its dumb to basically market yourself to a lot of first time investors then act appalled when they have questions or start grilling you
Ppl aren't questioning white folks because most of us ain't investing with white folks , at least not directly

No...all black people invest into to white people everyday, indirectly or directly and do not question shyt.

Work, school, buying products, having a banking/savings account, renting/owning, 401k/IRA and etc., watching cable, ISP, putting gas into your car and etc.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
No...all black people invest into to white people everyday, indirectly or directly and do not question shyt.

Work, school, buying products, having a banking/savings account, renting/owning, 401k/IRA and etc., watching cable, ISP, putting gas into your car and etc.

When crackas have a 500 year headstart and leaves us with not even crumbs what the fukk you think is gonna happen, goofy?

All dude had to do was calmly address any and all concerns, but like clockwork, "the haves" of the community gotta constantly drag us on hot coals because there's maybe a few people having a few concerns.

But hey, maybe the rest of poor black folk are just meant to exist for ya'll to use as a punching bag as to why you can't milk us for bread like crackas do.