Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

Daps
You fukking moron. This isn't Amazon.

The stupidity of what you're even saying is insulting.

HE HAS NO PLAN.

Who gives a fukk what he calls it. It could be the WAKANDA FOUNDATION FOR MELANIN ECONOMICS and it still would be a janky production of aimless donations with no business plan.
Please tell me what he said in this video that wasn't factual. I will wait. :mjgrin:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Dude can't unravel this quick. It's going to be a lot of scrutiny on breh he can't be this temperamental if he expects to look legit
And its dumb to basically market yourself to a lot of first time investors then act appalled when they have questions or start grilling you
Ppl aren't questioning white folks because most of us ain't investing with white folks , at least not directly

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Eh I'm not knocking the crowdfunding itself. It's hard to get institutional funding without a proven track record and connections. His fund "goal" would not have impressed the institutional investors either. Now that he's raised 10 mil or whatever, he should flip that a couple times then go after big $.
Some of yall are so naive.

You don't just "flip" $10 million that easily.

This is hard work. Thats why legitimate businesses have clearer goals than his pie in the sky fund raising.

Again, real investors rely on a small number of backers. I'm not even talking banks. I'm talking private funders.

Anything crowdfunded in relation to finance is a NO GO. PERIOD.

Daps
I know this nikka didn’t compare Amazon to TREF:dwillhuh:

:russ:
Amazon is a ponzi scheme. A well modeled one, mind you, but a ponzi scheme all the same. There are countless articles about how much of a scam the service is, but Im guessing the same people airing their suspicions about Jay have no problem using Amazon. :francis:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some of yall are so naive.

You don't just "flip" $10 million that easily.

This is hard work. Thats why legitimate businesses have clearer goals than his pie in the sky fund raising.

Again, real investors rely on a small number of backers. I'm not even talking banks. I'm talking private funders.

Anything crowdfunded in relation to finance is a NO GO. PERIOD.
You're talking semantics. Check yourself. Never said it is going to be easy.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Amazon is a ponzi scheme. A well modeled one, mind you, but a ponzi scheme all the same. There are countless articles about how much of a scam the service is, but Im guessing the same people airing their suspicions about Jay have no problem using Amazon. :francis:

This nikka called Amazon a ponzi scheme:mjlol:

Any shred of credibility you thought you had is gone:deadmanny:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Your credibility was shot in the crypto thread, so I'm not concerned with how credible I seem to you. All your posts in these Morrison threads come off real cac-ish. :patrice:
The thread where I told y’all to buy eth at $7 and it’s at $500 right now, after reachign $1500

That thread?:russ:

Yea my credibility is real bad:mjlol:started a business with my eth profits

Meanwhile you can’t figure out why amazon isn’t a ponzi scheme

Last edited: