Jay Electronica trolling potential ACT 2 drop? (IS IT DROPPING TODAY?)

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I'll always believe that he dropped the shyt under some weird pseudonym with some generic faux-art cover and it's sitting deep in the digital trenches having sold 3 copies to some folks who deleted it right when he started rapping.

30 years from now some kid in Sri Lanka is going to get bored and see a cover like this

giphy_s.gif

by someone named Box Car Drivers or some shyt, download it out of boredom and be blown away.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Dude must be some sort of genius global investor/trader on the low and that's how he moves in so many circles.

The first thing people typically talk about when they meet a new person (in the Western world at least) is "what do you do?". He doesn't tour, doesn't release anything, isn't getting royalties etc

He doesn't work. Straight up. He clearly has clandestine means of securing income, and the Rothschild/Diddy connection makes sense if you're doing deals

He was once upon a time ago homeless so living and surviving on cheap alternatives or sponging off the next folks seem more likely ..although I did read your post in jest.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
I'll always believe that he dropped the shyt under some weird pseudonym with some generic faux-art cover and it's sitting deep in the digital trenches having sold 3 copies to some folks who deleted it right when he started rapping.

30 years from now some kid in Sri Lanka is going to get bored and see a cover like this

giphy_s.gif

by someone named Box Car Drivers or some shyt, download it out of boredom and be blown away.

:dead:

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Dude must be some sort of genius global investor/trader on the low and that's how he moves in so many circles.

The first thing people typically talk about when they meet a new person (in the Western world at least) is "what do you do?". He doesn't tour, doesn't release anything, isn't getting royalties etc

He doesn't work. Straight up. He clearly has clandestine means of securing income, and the Rothschild/Diddy connection makes sense if you're doing deals

He was once upon a time ago homeless so living and surviving on cheap alternatives or sponging off the next folks seem more likely ..although I did read your post in jest.

I said my theory a while ago about how Elec is legit a billionaire who did all the homeless thing and travels to odd places and whatnot on some Bruce Wayne shyt. He don't need rap. He's making more in interest alone daily than he'd ever make releasing an album and touring off it

:lupe:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I said my theory a while ago about how Elec is legit a billionaire who did all the homeless thing and travels to odd places and whatnot on some Bruce Wayne shyt. He don't need rap. He's making more in interest alone daily than he'd ever make releasing an album and touring off it

nice theory, most likely fantasy but continue with the narrative as it makes this jayelectrannyka character more mysterious and entertaining.

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
Ive never seen that. I did see just n erica speak out but do you have a link on the exposal?

I mean the kid made multiple videos n letters.
I dont remember the link but i remember that kid claimed he recorded those songs like in 2006 or 2007 but some of the songs he specifically mentioned were mentioned in the source in 2004.

zapgfx.jpg

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

lmao

he is just a social person like busta rhymes or kim kardashian

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

This is funny as shyt lol. B/C Jay E is def wearing some chunky jewels IRL. God only knows how he gets money :manny:

Y'all know that most 'industry' people have probably heard the album right? Right? :mjcry:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

Nah that Je'Ri album came out in 2000

In 2007 to 2009? Time period he released a whole bunch of songs where he sounded like he was rapping for places to sleep at night. His homeless imagery is too vivid.

I hate Jay Elec :mjcry: