Jay Electronica trolling potential ACT 2 drop? (IS IT DROPPING TODAY?)

Charlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point, I think he knows he not gon have the impact he once did. Thats y he keep tryna drum up controversy.

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
His chance to make an impact came and went.........best way for him to make a living is ghostwriting for someone else, cause he won't reach as many people as he could have.

Its a shame, cause he has the talent.....but anyone who doesn't want it enough, isnt worth checking.

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
His chance to make an impact came and went.........best way for him to make a living is ghostwriting for someone else, cause he won't reach as many people as he could have.

Its a shame, cause he has the talent.....but anyone who doesn't want it enough, isnt worth checking.

blablabla, in other words you will be here day 1 when that album thread pop off righh?

erker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Netherlands
Even with Jay's limited work I still think he's better than a lot of people, it's just if he's gonna compete with the all the greats he needs more....

I don't know. He's got alot of material floating around. I got around 100 tracks of his. That's 5 albums worth...

Act I alone is still such a classic. Add to that the Exhibits, Dear Moleskin, Better In Tune With The Infinite, etc.

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I don't know. He's got alot of material floating around. I got around 100 tracks of his. That's 5 albums worth...

Act I alone is still such a classic. Add to that the Exhibits, Dear Moleskin, Better In Tune With The Infinite, etc.

:feedme: can you zip all that up and drop a lank breh?