Jay Electronica trolling potential ACT 2 drop? (IS IT DROPPING TODAY?)

Daps
This dude literally PROMISED us MULTIPLE TIMES it was coming the end of 2014. He was making these promises in OCTOBER of that year. I don't trust him anymore.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Jay Elec finessed a Rothschild into thinking he was going to drop a crazy album and when she realized it wasn't going to happen she left him
This was YEARS ago :francis:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
This dude literally PROMISED us MULTIPLE TIMES it was coming the end of 2014. He was making these promises in OCTOBER of that year. I don't trust him anymore.
Breh Jay Elec been "on his way home from the store" since 2007? maybe 2008?

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jay Elec finessed a Rothschild into thinking he was going to drop a crazy album and when she realized it wasn't going to happen she left him
This was YEARS ago :francis:

Was the plan for Roundtable Records (Rothschild's upstart label which has now been struck off) to buy the album from Roc Nation and release it there? Certainly seems to be more to the situation and it appears financially/politically complicated for reasons unknown to anyone outside of Jay, Hov and them.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Was the plan for Roundtable Records (Rothschild's upstart label which has now been struck off) to buy the album from Roc Nation and release it there? Certainly seems to be more to the situation and it appears financially/politically complicated for reasons unknown to anyone outside of Jay, Hov and them.
It might have been. I remember the Rothschild chick saying she fell for Jay Electronica because he told her about how his music is going to change the world for the better so Act II definitely played a part in them being together