Jay Electronica trolling potential ACT 2 drop? (IS IT DROPPING TODAY?)

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It might have been. I remember the Rothschild chick saying she fell for Jay Electronica because he told her about how his music is going to change the world for the better so Act II definitely played a part in them being together

Interesting :ehh:

So that issue aside, Roc Nation are holding the album hostage? Unless some form of contract injunction has prevented Roc Nation from releasing it? Or it hasn't been turned in to the label at all? Which seems suspect, as why else would you employ someone for 6 years without one single release from them? I give up trying to work this out :mjcry:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Interesting :ehh:

So that issue aside, Roc Nation are holding the album hostage? Unless some form of contract injunction has prevented Roc Nation from releasing it? Or it hasn't been turned in to the label at all? Which seems suspect, as why else would you employ someone for 6 years without one single release from them? I give up trying to work this out :mjcry:
I wouldn't blame roc nation for this. Jay Electronica just doesn't want to release it. I honestly believe it's not even done :heh:

Corndog

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude acting like its unreasonable to think he won't ever drop makes him look like an idiot

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It might have been. I remember the Rothschild chick saying she fell for Jay Electronica because he told her about how his music is going to change the world for the better so Act II definitely played a part in them being together
So this album is being held back to keep some cac p*ssy on deck. Simp Electronica

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude must be some sort of genius global investor/trader on the low and that's how he moves in so many circles.

The first thing people typically talk about when they meet a new person (in the Western world at least) is "what do you do?". He doesn't tour, doesn't release anything, isn't getting royalties etc

He doesn't work. Straight up. He clearly has clandestine means of securing income, and the Rothschild/Diddy connection makes sense if you're doing deals