Jay Electronica trolling potential ACT 2 drop? (IS IT DROPPING TODAY?)

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I dont remember the link but i remember that kid claimed he recorded those songs like in 2006 or 2007 but some of the songs he specifically mentioned were mentioned in the source in 2004.

zapgfx.jpg

SO what you sayin was out in 2004?!? One of those joints on the Je'ri album is basically the first So What You Sayin.

Never heard empire strikes backs, heaven and hell or lock stock and one smoking barrel. Know this was around the time dude was posting his shyt on SOHH

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
SO what you sayin was out in 2004?!? One of those joints on the Je'ri album is basically the first So What You Sayin.

Never heard empire strikes backs, heaven and hell or lock stock and one smoking barrel. Know this was around the time dude was posting his shyt on SOHH
"lock stock and 1 smoking barrel" in the source article is actually this song

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
:francis:

Why is this dude so sick
:banderas:

and to answer your question, those songs that appeared on the source were on a project called "war with the dragon." I think a lot of those songs on that leaked and are on fan made projects like "what the fukk is a jay electronica" and "attack of the clones" . I never heard empires strikes back or heaven or hell either, maybe they leaked but are under different titles like the other song:yeshrug:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
:banderas:

and to answer your question, those songs that appeared on the source were on a project called "war with the dragon." I think a lot of those songs on that leaked and are on fan made projects like "what the fukk is a jay electronica" and "attack of the clones" . I never heard empires strikes back or heaven or hell either, maybe they leaked but are under different titles like the other song:yeshrug:
Was that the album he supposedly released when he was posting music on SOHH? Probably being signed to puffy since the very start

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even with Jay's limited work I still think he's better than a lot of people, it's just if he's gonna compete with the all time greats he needs more....

Last edited: