Jason Maxiell(former nba player) slept with 341 women

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
He keep a notebook or something, I cant remember all the chics I slept with and it aint even close to 341

Wilt ran thru 10000 of them hoes fukk outta here with this. 341 aint shyt a regular nikka can do that

Dont his wife have a disease or something I remember reading like a heartwarming a story of how he stuck by her during everything. Edit she had cancer
He definitely caused her to get cancer. :wow: No way you sleep with that many people, and don't get HPV. HPV is the leading cause of ovarian cancer. I'd sue that bytch for everything he had.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Statistically speaking he probably has HPV or Herpes. 1 in 6 have herpes. So that's 56 encounters with an STD condoms can't completely protect you from. Pretty much everyone gets HPV buy statistically speaking if he's been with that many women it's almost impossible not to have it.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Not saying it isn't true.

But I hate Iyanla tv show. The shyt is so over the top and drama filled.

I even call it the new geraldo rivera show which was also over the top and drama filled back in the late 80s early 90s.

Shows like this purposely go over the top. The shyt is half truth and half fiction.

Yea she has really poor "counseling" technique. I could do better.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I’m the type to keep very close count. I know first last names of all girls I fukked. Even ones I kissed or fondled but never took it there. But hey I just find it as a game. They are all special to me. I was literally inside their body.

Bruh... how? :dahell:

I've fukked somewhere between 30-40 chicks, but the number of bytches I've just kissed or fondled? Jesus....

Daps
He definitely caused her to get cancer. :wow: No way you sleep with that many people, and don't get HPV. HPV is the leading cause of ovarian cancer. I'd sue that bytch for everything he had.

I'm sorry but if Brandi knew he was cheating and still chose to stay, that's on her. Even Iyanla asked Brandi "why do you still want him???" He clearly doesn't give a fukk.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow. I just got offered to be on that show and after this I’m glad I’m not doing it :sadcam: