Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong'o dating (?)

King Poetic

ShoTime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
dude has always been a good actor IMO

but who cares.

i see more hate on this board towards interracial relationships and blacks and whites than i see out in public ( unless i'm around the hood and hearing ignorant nikkas talking bout the white man this or that )

won't u nikkas and honkeys worried about your own back yard

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Is she not living in America, making movies for American audiences? :dahell:
Didn't just 5 days ago you said you only cared about black Americans whose ancestors traced back to slavery?
:dahell:

Here you go contradicting yourself again.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You ain't never been with the dark skin bytches, be real. :skip:

Maybe one day I will :youngsabo:

Didn't just 5 days ago you said you only cared about black Americans whose ancestors traced back to slavery?
:dahell:

Here you go contradicting yourself again.

Yeah and this bedwench is all in the media for young Black girls to see. I don't want this African c00n (typical) to distort their minds.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The crazy thing is famous black women have always gotten with white men
The whole black woman white man is nothing new. In the 90's it took a dip and now it's picking back up now.
Our sons are gong to have less options the Asian dudes.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Well of course they are going to glorify and praise her in a slave role. She's not gonna get roles though, prolly pigeon hole her into another slave role if she's lucky or a stereotype, or she doesn't get any roles at all. That's how it is. Slim pickins.
It's disgusting to see all the condescending praise from the very same people that are likely to close doors on her once Oscar season is over.
All this anger over a rumor that's most likely not even true:facepalm::blessed:

If it *is* true, Leto has pretty much already shown that he will drop his black playtoy for a white bunny in a heartbeat.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
The crazy thing is famous black women have always gotten with white men
The whole black woman white man is nothing new. In the 90's it took a dip and now it's picking back up now.
Our sons are gong to have less options the Asian dudes.

Very true. While I'd say that the wench-rate is as high as it has always been....look back on who some of those Old Hollywood black actresses, and Jazz/Blues singers and shyt were getting with.....shyt is disgusting.

I can't imagine that any other group on the planet loses as much money, wealth, and power from one generation to the next as Black Americans do to out-breeding.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's disgusting to see all the condescending praise from the very same people that are likely to close doors on her once Oscar season is over.

If it *is* true, Leto has pretty much already shown that he will drop his black playtoy for a white bunny in a heartbeat.

Leto is white. Most white people are going to date white, equal opportunity aside. Just because a white man dates or is interested in a woman of color doesn't mean he's obligated to date them for the rest of his life. Same thing for white women. I remember folks were mad Heidi Klum started seeing a white guy after the divorce with Seal. Some of y'all take the "once you go black..." catchphrase to heart.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Very true. While I'd say that the wench-rate is as high as it has always been....look back on who some of those Old Hollywood black actresses, and Jazz/Blues singers and shyt were getting with.....shyt is disgusting.

I can't imagine that any other group on the planet loses as much money, wealth, and power from one generation to the next as Black Americans do to out-breeding.

Nah bedwenching was way higher back in the day. There were black women becoming maids, nannies, etc. in white homes and getting fukt. Around the 50s or 60s i believe

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Leto is white. Most white people are going to date white, equal opportunity aside. Just because a white man dates or is interested in a woman of color doesn't mean he's obligated to date them for the rest of his life. Same thing for white women. I remember folks were mad Heidi Klum started seeing a white guy after the divorce with Seal. Some of y'all take the "once you go black..." catchphrase to heart.
I wasn't even referring to, or implying, this idea.

I was pointing out that if true, she's just a novelty for him....taking the scenic route.

In my experiences, it's been "once you go cac, you always hate blacks".

Nah bedwenching was way higher back in the day. There were black women becoming maids, nannies, etc. in white homes and getting fukt. Around the 50s or 60s i believe

I was talking about celebrities though.

And I definitely don't think that the old generation (outside of the entertainment class) was for this shyt.