Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong'o dating (?)

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
You outchea calling us bedwenches though? :to:

It's nice to see a beautiful, natural, black woman out there.

If this is true though, she dead to me. :to:

only the c00ns that support bedwenching, milady

not the wholesome beautiful coli queens :wow:

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Well of course they are going to glorify and praise her in a slave role. She's not gonna get roles though, prolly pigeon hole her into another slave role if she's lucky or a stereotype, or she doesn't get any roles at all. That's how it is. Slim pickins.

I tried to say this shyt and i was accused of not appreciating dark skinned women. I said holla at me when she is getting praise for a role that isn't a servant, slave, whore or tap dancing sambo.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Most black women irl are not checking for white men. I still can not remember the last time I seen this combination. I see BM/WW everyday.
Lol come to the bay... I see black women with white dudes... Not daily, but weekly, about as much as I see BM/WW couples...

It is funny because these black chicks aren't cream of the crop types... Just basic homely looking black chicks.

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Projecting much? :comeon:

Everyone can grow long hair. :snoop: She chooses to wear it short.

More projecting.

:what:Scandal is targeted toward women period. Less than 2 million of the average 10 million viewers are black. A major network targeting minorities for viewership is nonsensical.

You know slavery doesn't exist anymore right? We're free.
everyone can grow long hair? :bryan:

nikka why you think these c00ns rush to date a white man? because they dont want their children ending baldheaded like themselves.

i got better hair than most of these c00ns. if it weren't for hairhats and perms most of these c00ns would be on amber rose status

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
only the c00ns that support bedwenching, milady

not the wholesome beautiful coli queens :wow:

I never even knew you used the term bedwench. :heh:

I'm saddened by that. :to:

I tried to say this shyt and i was accused of not appreciating dark skinned women. I said holla at me when she is getting praise for a role that isn't a servant, slave, whore or tap dancing sambo.

I still think she's a beautiful black East African queen, but nah, I'd be surprised if she was getting roles thrown at her like Jennifer Lawrence. It's prolly not gonna happen. Even if she subjected herself to the casting couch. :mjpls:

PoshSpice

Is racism vital for human survival?
Daps
Look at some of the replies. Ya know, these white supremacists are doing it all wrong. They should start are black male division in their tea parties? It will be so easy to get away with hate crimes esp against black women.

Having said that, well done this woman (Lupita). Kola Boof did say black women needed a new son..

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
lol@some trollop saying niccaz shouldnt have an opinion cuz the bytch is African
U cant be serious
Half the coli is straight African anyway..they still have to be Kenyan though,right?

If the ho didnt play a fukking slave in a movie I wonder if white folk would even care bout her existence
Talent and beauty my azz

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin

nikka why you think these c00ns rush to date a white man? because they dont want their children ending baldheaded like themselves.

i got better hair than most of these c00ns. if it weren't for hairhats and perms most of these c00ns would be on amber rose status

the reason it's hard for black women to grow their hair out is because they are conditioned almost at birth to abuse and damage their hair with bullshyt chemicals and shyt, then they go their whole life destroying their own hair til they have daughters of their own and pass on the tradition

girls scalps be bombed out wastelands by the time they hit middle school and shyt

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Dark skinned bytches done lost all the points with me :mjpls: I'm back on my light bright shyt :ahh:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I never even knew you used the term bedwench. :heh:

I'm saddened by that. :to:

I still think she's a beautiful black East African queen, but nah, I'd be surprised if she was getting roles thrown at her like Jennifer Lawrence. It's prolly not gonna happen. Even if she subjected herself to the casting couch. :mjpls:

this thread was my first time usin it :mjpls: i felt like it was time to bust it out

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:comeon:You know perms is what damages hair in the first place right? Its much healthier to grow hair when you are natural.