Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong'o dating (?)

Dman414

Banned
Daps
It's disgusting to see all the condescending praise from the very same people that are likely to close doors on her once Oscar season is over.

If it *is* true, Leto has pretty much already shown that he will drop his black playtoy for a white bunny in a heartbeat.

That chick has a gumby cut breh. Her last act will be to don a blond hair hat and scream how black men aint shyt

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
you see how they play black women though? couldn't even nab a white dude with both his arms; he has to be gimped in some way :wow:

and fukk that white wash ya bloodline wave, you half breeds can gone somewhere with that shyt

Didn't even peep that :ohhh: Watched it again, AND dude said he still cleans better than her :mjlol: AND called his kids "dirt magnets" :mjlol: You can't make this shyt up

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
It's easier to dump on black men though and I agree with the poster than said bw/ww will be the next big thing. 1. These sisters are taking white men with lower standards in mind just to get away from black men and 2. They feel life is easier with a white partner and more doors will open up to them and 3. They feel white men may be a bit more mature minded overall.

So it can become a real big issue fast, we may have the least dating options out of all races of men one of these days.

Remember that alot of bm/ww dating is quality black men with means, ww aren't taking the bottom feeders.

Sisters will take the worst white man, work with him and demand more from her black men. In other words, naturally submissive is more likely to a white man than you.

Not that I'm advocating for that shyt, but how is it any different than black men going for tractor trailer sized white hoes, that really have nothing going on for them, just to have pretty kids? :mjpls:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Thats a lie. White dudes only date model type black chicks. Even the homeless white men in the bay have a supermodel black girlfriend draped around them.
No that isn't a lie...

Earlier today I saw the most basic looking black chick with a basic white guy...

shyt my mom who isn't some model is dating a white dude who is a CEO of a startup here in the bay... She is successful herself but looks wise she is no supermodel...

How are you gonna tell me what I see in my everyday experiences? :laugh:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Okay, what about them nikkas that make a come up and trade in a sista for a shedevil? :mjpls:

This has been debunked in another thread.

Black women get money and require Black men to be 1000x more well off than any non-Black man they'd consider dating. Black men do not have these kinds of standards and typically date appropriately for their socioeconomic class. Most of us would date a poor Black woman before a poor White woman, that can't be said for Black women...

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
What's the difference between the average black American male & a Neo Nazi?. Unless you're a Kenyan man, you really should not have an opinion on who Lupita dates. If she was black american then yeah but this woman is African so you guys really shouldn't have an opinion. The only thing you have in common with her is racial group and that's it. She of a different ethnicity, nationality, culture etc, so you have nothing in common.
Having said that, well done Lupita. And even if she's not with him, she should get someone who looks like him. Her life will be better.

This c00n smh

I'm stupid because I spoke the truth that most black Americans like to deny? OK. Most black Americans are just white people in black face and would be happier if their blackness came from Europe and in a lighter colour. If it had to be from Africa, i bet most would hope for East Africa or the North..lol

Now we know who the real c00ns are :wow:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps