Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong'o dating (?)

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
fukk that cheese eyed bytch and her chris rock lineup

aint this the bytch that all the coli females admired and all the coli militant nikkas worshipped?
gc7ea430b.png

black excellence???
gc7ea430b.png

strong black woman changing hollywood and bucking the status quo????
gc7ea430b.png

hzU02.gif
hzU02.gif
hzU02.gif
yall stay giving yourselves Ls, thank god i seen this bald salamander boy scout shaped demon for what it is from the jump

i wonder how many of these coli females that was living vicariously thru her during her rise are gonna continue to praise and support her while she c00ns for mainstream acceptance :mjpls:

i'm sure the BBBB (bald black bedwench bureau) is glad to have such an esteemed member :mjlol:

Damn Charmander. :wtf:

She still cute though, be nice. :mjpls: :ufdup:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
What's the difference between the average black American male & a Neo Nazi?. Unless you're a Kenyan man, you really should not have an opinion on who Lupita dates. If she was black american then yeah but this woman is African so you guys really shouldn't have an opinion. The only thing you have in common with her is racial group and that's it. She of a different ethnicity, nationality, culture etc, so you have nothing in common.
Having said that, well done Lupita. And even if she's not with him, she should get someone who looks like him. Her life will be better.
Exactly. She isn't even an American. Why should African-Americans care who she dates?

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
aint this the bytch that all the coli females admired and all the coli militant nikkas worshipped?
gc7ea430b.png

black excellence???
gc7ea430b.png

strong black woman changing hollywood and bucking the status quo????
gc7ea430b.png

hzU02.gif
hzU02.gif
hzU02.gif
yall stay giving yourselves Ls, thank god i seen this bald salamander boy scout shaped demon for what it is from the jump

i wonder how many of these coli females that was living vicariously thru her during her rise are gonna continue to praise and support her while she c00ns for mainstream acceptance :mjpls:

i'm sure the BBBB (bald black bedwench bureau) is glad to have such an esteemed member :mjlol:

:laff: :laff: How many times did i read "OMG, her skin is flawless". It was inevitable she was going to join CCC(cac c00n coalition)

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
something about that heathen bytch really irks me

i knew she had c00n tendencies but there's something else, a certain je ne sais quoi about her that makes me sick :wow:

You outchea calling us bedwenches though? :to:

:laff::laff: How many times did i read "OMG, her skin is flawless". It was inevitable she was going to join CCC(cac c00n coalition)

It's nice to see a beautiful, natural, black woman out there.

If this is true though, she dead to me. :to:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Well look what the cat done dragged in. :mjpls:

@Elle Driver babygurl I'm not your enemy. This could be us but you playin'....:to:

in4uOpl.png

All this hype about her being an "It Girl" and all these Cacs calling her "So pretty" and "So Talented"....but it hasn't manifested itself in any new roles, why? I checked that Non-Stop role...seems like a small bit part. Is Lupita ever going to be in another big role ever again? Is she gonna land a Marvel flick? Is she gonna get them roles that Kristen Steward and Michelle Williams get?

Is Jared Leto going to put her on?

Why is it that young white ingenues land a hot role like she did, and all of a sudden, the sky is the fukking limit?

Lupita needs to watch her six, and make sure these cacs aren't just giving lip service in exchange for a cultural agenda pawn. Not everyone can be a Saldana or Dawson. I'm not a fan of these bytches, but at least they actually get things for their wenching.

Hollywood playing Lupita the fool...and if these rumors are true, she's buying into it.

Midrash

All Star
Daps
I'm glad I chose Elle Varner!:blessed: Black Excellence! :jawalrus:

Varner-and-Iman-Feature-.png

I always knew it was the militants that took the biggest Ls and were militant to hide the fact that they were ready to sell out at a moment's notice as soon as white people started paying attention to them.:smugfavre::mjlol:

EDIT: I love them negs, :win:black militants know what I said is true and it HURTS!:jawalrus:

Last edited:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:laff: :laff: How many times did i read "OMG, her skin is flawless". It was inevitable she was going to join CCC(cac c00n coalition)

"she is soooooo pretty and talented, natural black perfection" :mjlol:

"she makes me want to take out my weave and go natural" :mjlol:

"she is raising the bar for black hollywood" :mjlol:

i hope she is still TLR's favorite actress while she is getting a sweaty pink dog dikk slipped in her by a cac that looks like he passes out from heroin withdrawals in school zones

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
in4uOpl.png

All this hype about her being an "It Girl" and all these Cacs calling her "So pretty" and "So Talented"....but it hasn't manifested itself in any new roles, why? I checked that Non-Stop role...seems like a small bit part. Is Lupita ever going to be in another big role ever again? Is she gonna land a Marvel flick? Is she gonna get them roles that Kristen Steward and Michelle Williams get?

Why is it that young white ingenues land a hot role like she did, and all of a sudden, the sky is the fukking limit?

Lupita needs to watch her six, and make sure these cacs aren't just giving lip service in exchange for a cultural agenda pawn. Not everyone can be a Saldana or Dawson. I'm not a fan of these bytches, but at least they actually get things for their wenching.

Hollywood playing Lupita the fool...and if these rumors are true, she's buying into it.

Well of course they are going to glorify and praise her in a slave role. She's not gonna get roles though, prolly pigeon hole her into another slave role if she's lucky or a stereotype, or she doesn't get any roles at all. That's how it is. Slim pickins.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every five minutes the media promotes and encourages black women to leave black men alone and date white men.
This whole thing about black actresses dating and marrying white guys is happening way too consistently to be random.
What your favorite celebrity does has an influence on you as fan, some fans more than others.
This is why corporations constantly use celebrities to promote their products, history and research has proven this kind of marketing to be successful.
Lupita dating him is not a coincidence either whether Lupita knows it or not.
I wouldn't surprised at all if a media big wig got in contact with the people in her inner circle and told them to encourage her to give white guys a try.

Some of you must be a blast to hang out with in real life. :russ:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
in4uOpl.png

Vixen_JLoA4.jpg

I know it's a DC character though.

:mjpls: