Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong'o dating (?)

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the difference between the average black American male & a Neo Nazi?. Unless you're a Kenyan man, you really should not have an opinion on who Lupita dates. If she was black american then yeah but this woman is African so you guys really shouldn't have an opinion. The only thing you have in common with her is racial group and that's it. She of a different ethnicity, nationality, culture etc, so you have nothing in common.
Having said that, well done Lupita. And even if she's not with him, she should get someone who looks like him. Her life will be better.

:what:

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
What's the difference between the average black American male & a Neo Nazi?. Unless you're a Kenyan man, you really should not have an opinion on who Lupita dates. If she was black american then yeah but this woman is African so you guys really shouldn't have an opinion. The only thing you have in common with her is racial group and that's it. She of a different ethnicity, nationality, culture etc, so you have nothing in common.
Having said that, well done Lupita. And even if she's not with him, she should get someone who looks like him. Her life will be better.
:mjpls: Hmm.
drHqmTK.jpg

MekaCatt

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Cacalaca
Lol come to the bay... I see black women with white dudes... Not daily, but weekly, about as much as I see BM/WW couples...

It is funny because these black chicks aren't cream of the crop types... Just basic homely looking black chicks.

I live in North Carolina, and it's very rare. Real talk , since I've been on The Coli with all this talk of "Bedwenching" I've been paying extra attention, and I haven't seen not one couple, not a one. The other way around , everyday. :manny:

Daps
Requiem of a Dream shouldn't even be mentioned unless it's in spoiler tags, that was one of the most frightening movies I've ever seen.

I still have flashbacks of it.

:whew:

Everything was just a "wtf did I watch" moment in that. Especially this scene

Disturbingly macabre. On another note @TheStripper I know what we gonna do for our next session. Not sure who'll be the other end tho :patrice:. @innocentdevil? @Raye82? @Gator Reloaded?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I live in North Carolina, and it's very rare. Real talk , since I've been on The Coli with all this talk of "Bedwenching" I've been paying extra attention, and I haven't seen not one couple, not a one. The other way around , everyday. :manny:

You have to go to major urban epicenters like NYC, LA, Toronto, Chicago, Atlanta, etc..... It's mostly African women and not Black American women, though.

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
Lol come to the bay... I see black women with white dudes... Not daily, but weekly, about as much as I see BM/WW couples...

It is funny because these black chicks aren't cream of the crop types... Just basic homely looking black chicks.
Thats a lie. White dudes only date model type black chicks. Even the homeless white men in the bay have a supermodel black girlfriend draped around them.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
off to the bushes she goes.:camby: I hope she doesn't land another good role for eternity. But then again, it doesn't seem like she's landed any role since she's gotten famous. Atleast she's got fashion modeling to look forward to.:pachaha:

I fukks with Jared Leto though :yes:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
It's easier to dump on black men though and I agree with the poster than said bw/ww will be the next big thing. 1. These sisters are taking white men with lower standards in mind just to get away from black men and 2. They feel life is easier with a white partner and more doors will open up to them and 3. They feel white men may be a bit more mature minded overall.

So it can become a real big issue fast, we may have the least dating options out of all races of men one of these days.

Remember that alot of bm/ww dating is quality black men with means, ww aren't taking the bottom feeders.

Sisters will take the worst white man, work with him and demand more from her black men. In other words, naturally submissive is more likely to a white man than you.

• Dap
Reactions: GZR

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Why yall dudes so mad? :dahell: IR is here to stay. Better join the wave or drown.

25gtm3d.png

And how perfect. As I was uploading that pic to tinyurl, I swear to God this commercial was the CAPTCHA ad before it allowed me to upload

:banderas:

Dman414

Banned
Daps
aint this the bytch that all the coli females admired and all the coli militant nikkas worshipped?
gc7ea430b.png

black excellence???
gc7ea430b.png

strong black woman changing hollywood and bucking the status quo????
gc7ea430b.png

hzU02.gif
hzU02.gif
hzU02.gif
yall stay giving yourselves Ls, thank god i seen this bald salamander boy scout shaped demon for what it is from the jump

i wonder how many of these coli females that was living vicariously thru her during her rise are gonna continue to praise and support her while she c00ns for mainstream acceptance :mjpls:

i'm sure the BBBB (bald black bedwench bureau) is glad to have such an esteemed member :mjlol:
"she is soooooo pretty and talented, natural black perfection" :mjlol:

"she makes me want to take out my weave and go natural" :mjlol:

"she is raising the bar for black hollywood" :mjlol:

i hope she is still TLR's favorite actress while she is getting a sweaty pink dog dikk slipped in her by a cac that looks like he passes out from heroin withdrawals in school zones

LOL "she is gorgeous" these cacs are cunning, boy. the last black chick they hyped was gabby sibidboue or whaterver her name. They had the flat slob on SNL, playing stereotypical skits, c00nin' it up. Man those white folks know what they doing

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why yall dudes so mad? :dahell: IR is here to stay. Better join the wave or drown.

25gtm3d.png

And how perfect. As I was uploading that pic to tinyurl, I swear to God this commercial was the CAPTCHA ad before it allowed me to upload

:banderas:

you see how they play black women though? couldn't even nab a white dude with both his arms; he has to be gimped in some way :wow:

and fukk that white wash ya bloodline wave, you half breeds can gone somewhere with that shyt