Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong'o dating (?)

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where is the proof they're dating?

No brothers care about this chick. Black men don't give a shyt who black women date. I just find it ironic on facebook black women were praising this relationship, but when they showd michael ealy and his fine wife black women starting calling him a sellout, c00n, and everything else.

The Dominique Dawes thread reached 26 pages. :usure:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you know the bladhead c00n is mad she cant grow any hair so she runs to her slave master to ensure her children have long good hair and light skin

Projecting much? :comeon:

Everyone can grow long hair. :snoop: She chooses to wear it short.

She was dark bald and built like a surfboard anyway:camby:

She played an abused slave now she out here thinking she Hollywood royalty:sitdown:

More projecting.

HIstoricaly this has been true, but in the last 3 years there has been huge surge in bw/wm that have been purposely highlighted .
How many prime time tv shows has promoted bm/ww relations? None
Best man holiday and Think like a man are movies that are 100% targeted to the black audience.
Scandal is specifically targeted to black women.
Out of all the Black actresses who has been getting the most attention lately ? Lupita

:what:Scandal is targeted toward women period. Less than 2 million of the average 10 million viewers are black. A major network targeting minorities for viewership is nonsensical.

:snoop:I guess that bytch didn't learn nothing from 12 Years A Slave.

You know slavery doesn't exist anymore right? We're free.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Projecting much? :comeon:

Everyone can grow long hair. :snoop: She chooses to wear it short.

More projecting.

:what:Scandal is targeted toward women period. Less than 2 million of the average 10 million viewers are black. A major network targeting minorities for viewership is nonsensical.

You know slavery doesn't exist anymore right? We're free.

Apparently, photos together = light skin babies on the way :heh:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
0TAhaEM.png
i thought nikkas were gonna drop irrefutable evidence instead of just "right time, right place" type pics. Well carry on chaps
mickmccarthytea.gif

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
aint this the bytch that all the coli females admired and all the coli militant nikkas worshipped?
gc7ea430b.png

black excellence???
gc7ea430b.png

strong black woman changing hollywood and bucking the status quo????
gc7ea430b.png

hzU02.gif
hzU02.gif
hzU02.gif
yall stay giving yourselves Ls, thank god i seen this bald salamander boy scout shaped demon for what it is from the jump

i wonder how many of these coli females that was living vicariously thru her during her rise are gonna continue to praise and support her while she c00ns for mainstream acceptance :mjpls:

i'm sure the BBBB (bald black bedwench bureau) is glad to have such an esteemed member :mjlol:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Considering BM/WW is by far more popular, almost triple, I suggest you stop while you're ahead before the black women here decide to post BM/WW pictures. in which it would be a blow out.
No it wouldn't.