Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong'o dating (?)

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
um yes it would. I'll let you look up those stats by yourself.
besides United States, Canada, UK and France, black women date out more than black men. Even in African countries.
Really? Of cause you would make fun of her complexion, something a Negropean would do. Her husband is lucky to have her, not the other way round. And at least she has a husband, and not sharing a man in the hood with everyone else.
has nothing to do with that. bish literally looks burnt. Has nothing to do with being darkskin because I'm not even sure if she qualifies as darkskin. Don't try to flip this on me wench.

and you can save all that American black stereotype for someone who doesn't know better.black Americans men>>>black Brit men in terms wealth, power, influence and progression

I'm not even African American either. I'm African which is why I was offended when you called yourself pro African. fukkoutta here. :camby:

mammies gonna mam

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Be for real, any other race can own you and murder you and go scott free. You're POWs at best.

POWS that changed the social landscape of America. POWS whose influence is spread around the globe. :stopitslime:

As far as the underlined part, has this not happened to Africa and Africans on a much more epic scale:what:

Even with all our mishaps Black America is the jewel of the African diaspora. Like it or not

And @PoshSpice is right. Im a BLACK AMERICAN MAN. Born and raised in new York city, whose family lineage traces back to North Carolina and South Carolina respectively. Why would I care who a KENYAN/AFRICAN woman dates. All she is doing is stealing jobs from my own BA woman(AA actresses)

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Be sure you are talking about other countries as well.
Considering Ive been to almost every continent, still. no. You got receipts?
besides United States, Canada, UK and France, black women date out more than black men. Even in African countries.
show%2Bme%2Bthe%2Breceipts.gif

the only place I saw it where they were the majority..was brazil. I MOST DEF didnt see that shyt in africa, you are trippin. That shyt dont fly with the men, not saying it doesnt happen, but the men most def take the lead.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Most abused men in history? I think that would go to African men to be honest. You only had Europeans abusing you. African men had to take it from both Arabs AND Europeans. And they are still here...
Whats your ethnicity?

PoshSpice

Is racism vital for human survival?
Daps
why don't black people in the UK marry each other? just curious

Depends. In the UK, black people only make up 2-3% of the total population. In that small % majority are of Caribbean descent, like 75% of that small 2-3% is Caribbean. Africans are very few. But funny enough Africans still like each other and date each other, yeah some do date out but they don't for the most part & don't look down in their own people. Now you do get African C words but they are usually West African esp Ghanaian & Nigerian, but even then, not a lot.

Caribbeans, I don't know, you'll have to ask them. And the interracial stats are exaggerated. Lol.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
So a pretty dark skinned girl from East Africa who moved to a western power (United States), enrolled in Yale and immediately springboarded to the top of Hollywood is supposedly now dating a white man?

Well surprise surprise. :mjpls:

This world is made up of patterns....you'll have to be a damn fool not to see or predict them.

Dman414

Banned
Daps
This has been debunked in another thread.

Black women get money and require Black men to be 1000x more well off than any non-Black man they'd consider dating. Black men do not have these kinds of standards and typically date appropriately for their socioeconomic class. Most of us would date a poor Black woman before a poor White woman, that can't be said for Black women...

I've checked out the articles from other websites. There aren't too many racist comments there.
SUFiymd.png

jennettemccurdyIG.png
d4b5.png

jeanette mccurdy>lupita nyongo.

:banderas:

Last edited:

Dman414

Banned
Daps
When cacs get a darksinned black women she is usually A1

Keesha%2BBradford%2BSharp.jpg

I really cant hate on this cac. This bytch is bad. The lupita chick aint nothing

PoshSpice

Is racism vital for human survival?
Daps

has nothing to do with that. bish literally looks burnt. Has nothing to do with being darkskin because I'm not even sure if she qualifies as darkskin. Don't try to flip this on me wench.

and you can save all that American black stereotype for someone who doesn't know better.black Americans men>>>black Brit men in terms wealth, power, influence and progression

I'm not even African American either. I'm African which is why I was offended when you called yourself pro African. fukkoutta here. :camby:

mammies gonna mam

I agree. I'm just hoping our other sisters from other countries esp the USA also catch up. African women know the deal. Anyway..

Yeah she may not be the most attractive to black men but others seem to find her attractive. No need to name call darling, I'm the furthest thing from a wench or a mammy. I like black American men way more than I like black British men that's for sure (excluding men of my ethnicities of cause). If you are African, then you might be the sad Africans that think Americans are better than their own. And I am PRO AFRICAN!! That is why I would never speak ill of them, well most of them.