Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong'o dating (?)

PoshSpice

Is racism vital for human survival?
Daps
lol @ being pro African and yet have a white doll in your avi :mjlol:

lol @ being pro African and encouraging black women to date white :laff:

:wtf: type of bizarro world shyt is this?

Couldn't find a black doll that looked as bytchy. Like Kola Boof said, black women need a new son. Take that how you will.

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
Most abused men in history? I think that would go to African men to be honest. You only had Europeans abusing you. African men had to take it from both Arabs AND Europeans. And they are still here...

They were at war and lost to each other and to outsiders, they were not united. I view africa like I view my native american ancestry. If you throw your flag up and lose its on you. Meanwhile, in america we have defeated anyone that dares to oppose us.

And youre being ridiculous to compare an entire continent with 1/16 of a country

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Most abused men in history? I think that would go to African men to be honest. You only had Europeans abusing you. African men had to take it from both Arabs AND Europeans. And they are still here...

fsdn.png

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were at war and lost to each other and to outsiders, they were not united. I view africa like I view my native american ancestry. If you throw your flag up and lose its on you. Meanwhile, in america we have defeated anyone that dares to oppose us.

And youre being ridiculous to compare an entire continent with 1/16 of a country

Be for real, any other race can own you and murder you and go scott free. You're POWs at best.

PoshSpice

Is racism vital for human survival?
Daps

I mean I could include Cariibbeans and some South Americans etc if that's better. And I think you are being a little too patriotic. They are throwing you in jail at alarming rates.

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
I mean I could include Cariibbeans and some South Americans etc if that's better. And I think you are being a little too patriotic. They are throwing you in jail at alarming rates.

Qualify your pronoun use?

Newsflash: there is no utopia. The USA isnt exactly plato's ideal city

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
Be for real, any other race can own you and murder you and go scott free. You're POWs at best.

Clearly youre speaking from a broke perspective. Every day I get in the brand new car my lawyer dad bought me and drive past some broke ass white people walking. The black middle and upper class dont have the issues you try to bring up again and again. America's problem is how we deal with our poor, and too many of our poor happen to be black. My president is black :umad: