Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong'o dating (?)

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
9aDytId.png

No way is this a real poster.

Be an African who glorifies Barbies and the Spice Girls brehettes.

PoshSpice

Is racism vital for human survival?
Daps
Be an African who glorifies Barbies and the Spice Girls brehettes.

I'm not glorifying Barbie. That's a show I watch on youtube that I thoroughly enjoy and the dolls look bytchy so.. People will have to deal. You guys don't like "black" women who go against the norm and coddle black males!

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree. I'm just hoping our other sisters from other countries esp the USA also catch up. African women know the deal. Anyway..

Yeah she may not be the most attractive to black men but others seem to find her attractive. No need to name call darling, I'm the furthest thing from a wench or a mammy. I like black American men way more than I like black British men that's for sure (excluding men of my ethnicities of cause). If you are African, then you might be the sad Africans that think Americans are better than their own. And I am PRO AFRICAN!! That is why I would never speak ill of them, well most of them.

why do you think African women marry/date out so much? It's not like their men don't pick them 1st. African man will have options of 'exotical' but still date African woman, but it's not like the same scenario in reverse. It's not a good look though. Is it the white or arab status they like?

PoshSpice

Is racism vital for human survival?
Daps
why do you think African women marry/date out so much? It's not like their men don't pick them 1st. African man will have options of 'exotical' but still date African woman, but it's not like the same scenario in reverse. It's not a good look though. Is it the white or arab status they like?

The majority are with "black" African men especially of their own ethnic group. Africans still by large like each other, which is why when people try to prove Black Love exists & post Africans, I laugh. It's the rest of the African diaspora that doesn't like each other. But the ones who specifically want other race men, some do it for love, some are still recovering from colonialism, some self hate, some are just stupid & immature. But it's the same story for the opposite sex. And for some of us, we do it because where we live, men of our ethnic groups don't exist. I mean would it be better if we become spinsters?