Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong'o dating (?)

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
2014 Brehs. This isn't even an issue!

iOWifL9wnOlQ8.gif

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Wait wait wait, Jared Leto played Paul Allen in American Psycho? I always never recognize him whenever he's in a movie. Fight Club was the same, and you wouldn't recognize him at all in Dallas Buyers Club without knowing he was already in the film

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
I'm from the UK so maybe our speech may differ? Look we can go back and forth for another millennia, still won't change the fact that Lupita is winning either way. Whether she's with J.L or another random white guy.

No utopia? I beg to differ.

This legitimately the least intelligently thought out thing I have ever read online.

A) This idiot doesnt realize that pronouns actually have to refer to something, who the fukk is 'they'? :what:

B) By the definition of the word utopia it cant exist :what:

C)The only thing I said about Lupita is that shes still hot :smugfavre:

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
Doesn't matter all you are is a rich ******, smart ******, or fortunate ******. Go buy some skittles in Florida and try showing your dads paycheck while the gun is pointed in your face and see if it stops you from being viewed as a ******

Im proud to be black :umad:

Some people dont understand how to us, being black is a good thing.

Glad I dont have that @Phitz 4th grade education!

Damn it feels good to be a rich, educated, and fortunate ******, knowing broke CACs like you are angry

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

This c00n smh

Now we know who the real c00ns are :wow:
Bro... "Posh Spice" is Mikebrownsjob/wesleypipesquotes/etc..

You can tell because Mikebrownsjob is always talking about "white people in blackface" and pointing out random white male black female interracial couples... Dude is a complete weirdo... And he is back :snoop:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
aint this the bytch that all the coli females admired and all the coli militant nikkas worshipped?
gc7ea430b.png

black excellence???
gc7ea430b.png

strong black woman changing hollywood and bucking the status quo????
gc7ea430b.png

hzU02.gif
hzU02.gif
hzU02.gif
yall stay giving yourselves Ls, thank god i seen this bald salamander boy scout shaped demon for what it is from the jump

i wonder how many of these coli females that was living vicariously thru her during her rise are gonna continue to praise and support her while she c00ns for mainstream acceptance :mjpls:

i'm sure the BBBB (bald black bedwench bureau) is glad to have such an esteemed member :mjlol:

NOOOOOOOOO!!!:russ::mjlol::russ::mjlol:

:banderas: GAWDAMN!

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im proud to be black :umad:

Some people dont understand how to us, being black is a good thing.

Glad I dont have that @Phitz 4th grade education!

Damn it feels good to be a rich, educated, and fortunate ******, knowing broke CACs like you are angry

irony that you didnt' get it mr educated

PoshSpice

Is racism vital for human survival?
Daps
This legitimately the least intelligently thought out thing I have ever read online.

A) This idiot doesnt realize that pronouns actually have to refer to something, who the fukk is 'they'? :what:

B) By the definition of the word utopia it cant exist :what:

C)The only thing I said about Lupita is that shes still hot :smugfavre:

Anyway, I speak the Queen's English, you speak that mass murderer Chris Col's english. And I neg to differ. I have dropped some gems in this thread. Don't see you going at your fellow Americans who have said some crazy stuff. But you know me, I'm the spokesperson of all Africans who seem to have hate black Americans.

And I'm not anothergirl or mikebrown or whoever else people say I am. People just can't wrap their heads around a "black" woman who will not coddle black men, except Africans.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I will stop the slander when I can start freely hitting on y'all. As of now it's a faux pas so I'ma hate. :ehh:

Wait, I already harass the shyt out of @TooLazyToMakeUp1 though :patrice:

Yeah, but that's just yo insatiable lust for me manifesting itself in the form of harassment :yeshrug:

Don't worry, once I get financially established, I can devote time to give you all of my undivided love and attention :hug: