Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong'o dating (?)

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clearly youre speaking from a broke perspective. Every day I get in the brand new car my lawyer dad bought me and drive past some broke ass white people walking. The black middle and upper class dont have the issues you try to bring up again and again. America's problem is how we deal with our poor, and too many of our poor happen to be black. My president is black :umad:

Doesn't matter all you are is a rich ******, smart ******, or fortunate ******. Go buy some skittles in Florida and try showing your dads paycheck while the gun is pointed in your face and see if it stops you from being viewed as a ******

PoshSpice

Is racism vital for human survival?
Daps
Qualify your pronoun use?

Newsflash: there is no utopia. The USA isnt exactly plato's ideal city

I'm from the UK so maybe our speech may differ? Look we can go back and forth for another millennia, still won't change the fact that Lupita is winning either way. Whether she's with J.L or another random white guy.

No utopia? I beg to differ.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I've checked out the articles from other websites. There aren't too many racist comments there.
SUFiymd.png

jennettemccurdyIG.png
d4b5.png

PoshSpice

Daps
lol @ getting your philosophies from that burnt eggplant head having ass hoe. The white man that looks at that every night lost.

Really? Of cause you would make fun of her complexion, something a Negropean would do. Her husband is lucky to have her, not the other way round. And at least she has a husband, and not sharing a man in the hood with everyone else.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Really? Of cause you would make fun of her complexion, something a Negropean would do. Her husband is lucky to have her, not the other way round. And at least she has a husband, and not sharing a man in the hood with everyone else.
From what I heard that crazy bytch lied about having a husband lol

And she lies about a bunch of other shyt too so gtfoh

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm from the UK so maybe our speech may differ? Look we can go back and forth for another millennia, still won't change the fact that Lupita is winning either way. Whether she's with J.L or another random white guy.

No utopia? I beg to differ.

why don't black people in the UK marry each other? just curious

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Fight club? That small ass role? :what:

You mean, Requiem of a Dream. Wasn't that his first lead? He fukking nailed that shyt, thats one of my top 15 movies, if you havent seen it, go watch it, trust me, it'll stick with you for a every long time....be warned.

Dude was so good in Requiem, I can't ever look at him and not think sick ass junkie. Putting the needle in that black hole on his arm...:bryan::mindblown::damn:

PoshSpice

Daps
From what I heard that crazy bytch lied about having a husband lol

And she lies about a bunch of other shyt too so gtfoh

Doesn't matter, I'm not a big fan of hers anyway, she just makes me laugh. But her message that "black women" need to think of themselves first and not coddle black men. I may seem to be anti nlack man (I'm not) but I of cause do not include African men in this equation. They are perfect.