Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong'o dating (?)

PoshSpice

Is racism vital for human survival?
Daps
Why is this always the go to rebuttal? Like that would be her only option if she chooses to date a black man.

I posted prematurely. I was going exclude African men. There are some groups who believe in children first, marriage never. Or if a child comes first, marriage is not enforced.

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
I posted prematurely. I was going exclude African men. There are some groups who believe in children first, marriage never. Or if a child comes first, marriage is not enforced.
oh really? Tell us who this group is
rUBPNGf.png

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Would it be better if she became a baby mother to some rapper? Call me the C word all you like but facts are facts. The C word was coined by white people to insult black people, interesting how you guys use it with glee... like bed wench, N word etc etc. Why don't you call your fellow Americans who have been quite insulting to Lupita and Africans in general the same word? Either way I'm pro African not pro black. There is a difference.
:wench: gonna :wench:

PoshSpice

Daps
:wench: gonna :wench:

Replace with black man. As in put white female behind, black man as the wench.

And I am not anothergirl, but I've seen how you treat her or anyone else like her. You guys just can't handle someone going against black men. You guys turn into a pack. Pack mentality..

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps

And I am not anothergirl, but I've seen how you treat her or anyone else like her. You guys just can't handle someone going against black men. You guys turn into a pack. Pack mentality..

These guys are all saying different things, and every one of them is better than the self hate you promote.

American black men are the most targeted and abused group of people in history. Were still here and are the 8th most powerful group in the world now. c00n anti-americans can :camby:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

lol @ being pro African and yet have a white doll in your avi :mjlol:

lol @ being pro African and encouraging black women to date white :laff:

:wtf: type of bizarro world shyt is this?

PoshSpice

Daps
These guys are all saying different things, and every one of them is better than the self hate you promote.

American black men are the most targeted and abused group of people in history. Were still here and are the 8th most powerful group in the world now. c00n anti-americans can :camby:

Most abused men in history? I think that would go to African men to be honest. You only had Europeans abusing you. African men had to take it from both Arabs AND Europeans. And they are still here...