Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong'o dating (?)

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
How are you not just learning how to walk ole born in 1994 ass wasn't even alive when Tupac first single came out, when all the GOAT black comedies was on TV. :rudy:

Nobody who takes pride in being young should be taken seriously. Youth is stupidity, I'm still considered young by most people but I don't value it because I know that who I'll be in the future is a much better version of who I am now

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would it be better if she became a baby mother to some rapper? Call me the C word all you like but facts are facts. The C word was coined by white people to insult black people, interesting how you guys use it with glee... like bed wench, N word etc etc. Why don't you call your fellow Americans who have been quite insulting to Lupita and Africans in general the same word? Either way I'm pro African not pro black. There is a difference.

Why is this always the go to rebuttal? Like that would be her only option if she chooses to date a black man.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
How are you not just learning how to walk ole born in 1994 ass wasn't even alive when Tupac first single came out, when all the GOAT black comedies was on TV. :rudy:

I had his cds and watch those reruns :umad:

Ole I remember penny was cookie, jive turkey, get down with the get down ass niggress :flabbynsick:

I'm tired of y'all old nikkas living off my taxes for social security

:camby: