Essential Japanese Wrestling Discussion/News

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Throw your promotion away because you love foreigners brehs

So now I guess Tsuji has to have a year long journey to beat both Naito AND Sabre before he wins the belt :mjlol:

All the while Umino, Narita and Uemura trade wins and losses like midcard talent just waiting their turno till 2026 :dead:

I'll do you one better. Sabre wins the belt at KOPW, gets his Royal Quest defense in, and then loses it Tsuji at Wrestle Kingdom. :mjlol:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'll do you one better. Sabre wins the belt at KOPW, gets his Royal Quest defense in, and then loses it Tsuji at Wrestle Kingdom. :mjlol:
I actually don't hate that plan. You give Sabre his "thank you" reign, you give Naito time off and you still start 2025 with Tsuji as the top guy so NJ can get something new going.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually don't hate that plan. You give Sabre his "thank you" reign, you give Naito time off and you still start 2025 with Tsuji as the top guy so NJ can get something new going.

True, but that's very much some walk around the block to go down the street shyt. If you're going to give Tsuji his run at Wrestle Kingdom, just have him win the G1. This plan just comes off as convoluted booking for the sake of juicing attendance at Royal Quest.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
True, but that's very much some walk around the block to go down the street shyt. If you're going to give Tsuji his run at Wrestle Kingdom, just have him win the G1. This plan just comes off as convoluted booking for the sake of juicing attendance at Royal Quest.
Oh it's far from ideal but it's much better than going with Gedo's typical timing of waiting too long to do the shyt he should've booked initially.

A transitional Sabre reign would at least be something new. We haven't seen an IWGP title change in Sep-Oct-Nov in a decade.

As long as Tsuji doesn't have to wait past WK/Dynasty, I'm ok with Naito dropping it to Sabre.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Need to get that tile off Naito ASAP. his is a good way to get it off of him onto a guy that deserves it while still leaving the door open for someone like Tsuji at Wrestle Kingdom.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Thru 4 matches, Stardom has booked Anna Jay to win more matches (1) in the 5 Star GP than Tam Nakano, but they are giving Tam a title shot anyway. The fukk are they doing?