Essential Japanese Wrestling Discussion/News

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Eddie Kingston? :dahell:

I mean, good for the guy, it's his dream and all, but FUKK, at this point I know AEW won't send one of our favorites.

Also, Kiyomiya must be a masochist :dead:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Eddie Kingston? :dahell:

I mean, good for the guy, it's his dream and all, but FUKK, at this point I know AEW won't send one of our favorites.

Also, Kiyomiya must be a masochist :dead:
Kingston been wrestling for NJ Strong. Makes sense he finally gets the call to the main shows.

He “got rid” of Switchblade too. :ufdup:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
No G-1 but we getting Danielson va Okada :blessed: the pop he got :ohlawd:

Of courses Dragon the first person to give New Japaan a major W against AEW :bryan:

Eddie un the G1 Is gonna be awesome, I hope he's able to stay out of locker room trouble because he's gonna be great fukking gaijin and he's gonna get More bookings if he stays out of his own way

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
No G-1 but we getting Danielson va Okada :blessed: the pop he got :ohlawd:

Of courses Dragon the first person to give New Japaan a major W against AEW :bryan:

Eddie un the G1 Is gonna be awesome, I hope he's able to stay out of locker room trouble because he's gonna be great fukking gaijin and he's gonna get More bookings if he stays out of his own way
Last year Ospreay beat OC and Jay White beat Adam Cole and Hangman

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Last year Ospreay beat OC and Jay White beat Adam Cole and Hangman
You really are clueless when it comes to puro politics breh :russ:

Both those matches were obvious wins for New Japan with top talent facing inferior (in kayfabe) competition or in the case of White, a match that he was never going to lose.

New Japan has been getting punked by AEW in every match that was a 50/50 decision or that pitted two big stars against each other. Okada beating Danielson would be the first major W they would get over Khan's fed. Well, Ospreay beating Omega for the belt would be big too but again, that's a result that's bound to happen before next year's WK anyway.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Really surprised they’re not saving Ospreay’s big win for Wembley. Wonder what the plans will be for him since he’ll clearly be the biggest UK name on that show.

Could see him beating Sanada, But not if he’s US champ. Maybe Kenny wins at FB2 though, we’ll see

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
With Dan Moloney now part of Bullet Club and teaming with Clark Connors, who both are junior heavyweights, it kinda makes you wonder what they'll do with BC USA since it's just Ace & Bey over there.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Oh shyt :ohhh:

Kiyomiya's going to have to clap Okada this time or the whole block is gonna say he's p*ssy :birdman:

I lowkey respect this "YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO KILL ME!!!! :damn: energy from Kaito.

If he's smart though - he links up with Eddie - a man who once ran a kid over in a car behind wrestling shyt. :wow:

"Go dig Lil Richie up - bet he can't say shyt :umad:"

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Really surprised they’re not saving Ospreay’s big win for Wembley. Wonder what the plans will be for him since he’ll clearly be the biggest UK name on that show.

Could see him beating Sanada, But not if he’s US champ. Maybe Kenny wins at FB2 though, we’ll see
Ospreay wins at Forbidden Door. Ospreay vs. Omega III rubber match at Wembley