Essential Japanese Wrestling Discussion/News

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
fukk the bullshyt I’ve never been to a live NJPW event so I got a couple tickets for Sunday in Long Beach.

My girl doesn’t know a thing about it but she’s going and she will have fun :birdman:

This was going to be me at the msg show that Jay White single handedly sold out by himself but my wife booked a vacation that week :hhh:

I was in the hotel trying to get Wi-Fi to hop on njpw world in the Bahamas. That was nasty work looking back at it 🤮

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was going to be me at the msg show that Jay White single handedly sold out by himself but my wife booked a vacation that week :hhh:

I was in the hotel trying to get Wi-Fi to hop on njpw world in the Bahamas. That was nasty work looking back at it 🤮

:dead:

At least you recognize that you were looking crazy.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
:dead:

At least you recognize that you were looking crazy.

Yeah I gotta catch myself whenever I feel I’m going into neckbeard territory :whoa: my father in law was fukking w the puro style tho he used to watch wrasslin back in PR it’s real big over there.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I just saw the NJPW tv title for the first time.....

giphy.gif

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
You put it in the air - don't get scared now. :mjgrin:

He could have sent Yuta and you would have loved it :ufdup:
I wanted both him and Dragon to be in the tourney :mjcry: :mjcry:

If TK would've sent Yuta for the Dominion match I've fantasy booked a scenario were Danielson shows up in a video-promo announcing his going to New Japan to show them real violence and professional wrestling :bryan: :to:

But with Collision debuting and Dragon not wrestling in 2 months, I think he's probably injured and TK will want him in the US to use him in any capacity while he promotes two TV shows.

I hope I'm wrong, after Revolution I truly saw a window for him to finally be a part of a G-1, but the last 8 weeks haven't been very encouraging.