Japanese posters on their most popular board comment on Black character in Star Wars

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
Enough of these threads man we get it we the most hated group on the planet but like Nas said hate is just confused admiration. Embrace the hate and use it as fuel to dominate. Race is a competition Black first before anything.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Wasnt there just a thread where it said it was crackin in japan for blacks, not saying it isnt but this thread:deadmanny:

This thread doesn't change a thing. It's just comments from socially awkward nerds who don't leave the house. It's a bit unfair and ignorant to think that these losers represent an entire country/culture.

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
I never understood actively looking for shyt you know exists just so you can get upset about it.. y'all seem bored:russell:

Racists exist in every country, city, town in this world.. they're also the minority.. this isn't anything new.. I'm not gonna label all Japanese people racist..

but this is the coli so..

fukk them lil dikk nikkas.. no homo :manny:

Aren't you white?
I don't really care what's going on here, but a white guy saying "nikka" and telling blacks to stop complaining yet still getting daps is hilarious. :mjlol:

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
Assuming those are all native Japanese, Im really surprised they know slurs like tar baby and porch monkey.

Oh and the person talking about a defensive back sure as hell isnt a native :russ:
People in Asia barely even know (if at all) the NFL/American Football exists. That defensive back comment was sketchy. Might be an American CAC with a Asian fetish

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
How black people are drawn in anime:

untitled.jpg

18b18951a49b6b6fa4f4657caa7cf679.jpg

latest

Akagi.jpg

Here are some game-related one that I remembered myself.

Spot the caricature.
311523_front.jpg

Something for you Power Rangers fans.

Mega Man series on that :mjpls: with 'Oil Man'.
hqdefault.jpg

Even Nintendo been on that :mjpls:.
smb2_shell_blackface.png

hqdefault.jpg

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
STFU

We should neg train OP for posting this. I don't get why the coli has the tendency to dig to the depths of the internet to find instances of racism. It's like you guys actively look for reason to be angry.
Judging by some of the YouTube links I just watched of some of their films, and judging by the long list of interesting looking anime characters, a portion(not all) may have views on Blacks that are rather, interesting. And it may be cultural rather than merely fringe.......

But, everyone deserves benefit of the doubt, right?