Japanese posters on their most popular board comment on Black character in Star Wars

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These characters look like white people with dark skin. And most of them are voiced by white people.:stopitslime:
YHjfwGt.gif

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be honest, I'm beginning to dislike Asian dudes. Many of them are insecure and hateful fakkits who smile in you face and then talk behind your back. They're almost as bad as cacs.

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so? is it over a movie lead? no? alright then. black ppl grow up seeing other races lead in media, we are not that petty.
Shaft is Asian tommorow how do you think cats react? Cause White cats see Star Wars as the ultimate White shyt.

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Japanese are among the most insular people in the world. And Japan is one of the most homogeneous countries in the world. Nearly their entire population is Japanese and they get their cues on foreigners from media. Have you not seen how black people are depicted in animes?

The point though is that this thread should not have this many replies. Who cares what a bunch of people on some island think about the black race? Just keep developing yourself individually and educating your brothers and sisters and eventually the black race will be truly uplifted in generations to come.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Nah fakkit, u wasnt even on my fukking radar until you want to call people about about their views on blackness and act like a hoe nikka like it really suppose to change how I think and feel.

Had a nikka like :dwillhuh: because I never quote your ass in the two years I was here or even knew you existed before yesterday Apparently I have a little stalker who cant get off my dikk. :heh:

So that leaves me with this: if you are so adament about whose black, overall blackness and keeping black people "pure", then how come u sport a known white supramacist on your avi?

Doesnt that goes against everything you yalk about? :mjlol: :mjpls:

I didn't need all that backstory:russell:.

I'm gimicking a character for certain TSC threads, what does that have to do with whether what constitutes as a black person and what constitutes as a mixed race person? :dead:.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shaft is Asian tommorow how do you think cats react? Cause White cats see Star Wars as the ultimate White shyt.

we'd more than likely laugh, since it would clearly be a comedy. but see how shyt your comparison is? the black lead in SW is not replacing any white protag, and even if he were; why are asians butthurt?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Every race has its online trolls breh. Stop it. The sheer amount of Asian slurs I see on here :martin:

Stop what? :wtf: Black people have no problem watching other races in entertainment. You said Black people would flip if an Asian person was cast as the lead in the new Star Wars film, flip out for what exactly?:what:

There's another Star Wars movie coming out next year with a predominately Asian cast and co-lead and Black people could care less about the makeup and will have no problem watching it.

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop what? :wtf: Black people have no problem watching other races in entertainment. You said Black people would flip if an Asian person was cast as the lead in the new Star Wars film, flip out for what exactly?:what:

There's another Star Wars movie coming out next year with a predominately Asian cast and co-lead and Black people could care less about the makeup and will have no problem watching it.

you see how they project their racist views onto us